Urban Decay Holiday 2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
14683f52.jpg

548785f6.jpg

cad90057.jpg

fabf2a16.jpg

3723d808.jpg

Available now @ Urban Decay

I was interested in the cream highlight, but after seeing the Rip Off!!! (did I get enough exclamation marks? lol!) thread I don't want to.

Originally Posted by luckeepinkstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif 24/7 Jackpot is really calling my name
smile.gif
agreed!

I got their holiday eye pencil set last year and thought it was a great deal. This year the colors don't speak to me that much...oh, and I agree about the highlighter!

I'd like to try the Jackpot pencils, but that's it. I'm with Leticia, The rip off thread turned me off to everything else.

I love these new collections! I think I made a several posts of them myself but this will be a busy season.

where is the ripoff post?

I was interested in the highlighters, but then I read your posts, lol

24/7 Jackpot is interesting me, but UD is always releasing more and more stuff-- that I don't have the money for
lol.gif
. Naked Palette, Book of shadows vol iii? Jeez...

The 24/7 jackpot looks like a potential gift, although i wouldn't burst into tears if i didn't have it, the rest, i'll pass.

If I hadn't bought the 24/7 stash box from last year, I would probably want the jackpot set.  I still have most of the colors.  Although the ripoff thread is a huge turn off for UD products.

Back