Urban Decay Naked 2 (OFFICIAL)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay, but it seems like the selling prices have been going down a little this last week.  But if you open it up to international buyers, you can typically get a decent profit, which will make the palette you keep a more reasonable price for yourself.

Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How did you guys go about selling it and where?

I've been wanting the second one even though I haven't received the first yet[i'm getting it for xmas] but I don't know if I could spend that price. But if I was able to sell one and have the second pay for part if not most of my palette.

[spam link removed]

I want this so bad! You know if it`s available in Europe, Romania?

Thank you!

Kisses,

Little Princess

Naked 2 isn't available for sale anywhere other then the US right now. I'm not sure about the Euro release, but Canada's isn't until Feburary (maybe march? I can't remember)

If you want it as soon as possible, check out eBay, that's what I did lol

Originally Posted by Mirunell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

[spam link removed]

I want this so bad! You know if it`s available in Europe, Romania?

Thank you!

Kisses,

Little Princess

Originally Posted by BombDiggity /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Naked 2 isn't available for sale anywhere other then the US right now. I'm not sure about the Euro release, but Canada's isn't until Feburary (maybe march? I can't remember)

If you want it as soon as possible, check out eBay, that's what I did lol

It's set for release in January 2011.

How long did it take for everyone's "processing time" I ordered my early Monday morning at 10:00am and I've yet to receive a shipping confirmation, this is the third day now so I contacted Urban Decay and they said it could take even longer. :/ A little disappointed in them.

I got my shipping notice the same day that I ordered.  But I wouldnt worry.  It is getting closer to Christmas so they may be backed up a little.  But I do understand that its a little upsetting that you have to wait longer then usual.

Originally Posted by Kayla Burgett /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How long did it take for everyone's "processing time" I ordered my early Monday morning at 10:00am and I've yet to receive a shipping confirmation, this is the third day now so I contacted Urban Decay and they said it could take even longer. :/ A little disappointed in them.

I got my notice within the same day but I was among the first who ordered before 10 AM (Pacific) the day of the initial release.

It took close to 3 days to get my shipping notifications. While everyone else was getting it the same day I didn't. Boo on UD lol.

Ok, I guess I will give them an extra day before getting too upset since they don't clarify if it is 3 days from the moment you place the order or three days from the day as in since I ordered on Monday it doesn't count as a day only Tuesday, Wednesday count as two whole days. I guess I could give it until Friday morning before calling since they seem to be busy. Hopefully I get my notification tomorrow! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow, you know a lot about UD colors, Expert ! =) And Iwould love this too bad idont have the original Naked Palette.

I'm guessing the reason it's their last is because they'll be launching NAKED2 in stores in a couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by angelyoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Will Naked be still on the shelf once Naked2 is out? I prefer the colors of Naked. 

The original Naked is a permanent item. It won't be going anywhere for a while.

I'm curious to know how many Nakeds will evolve over the years ... If it can?

I also wonder from the sales of both these Nakeds, if UD will make a 180 degree turn and come out with a  'brights' or 'bold' palette in similar fashion?

The BOS's have bright and bold colours but they are not at all travel friendly.
frown.gif

Sephora.com has the Naked 2 up right now.

In my opinion, I was not too thrilled with this palette. I liked the first one better .. it seems that many of the shades are similar. It could be just me but I sure wasn't a big fan of it.

Back