Urban Decay Naked 2 (OFFICIAL)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the graph Zazi did for Naked 2, though....I'm too damn lazy to do that for any post haha :)

I'm definitely interested in that Christmas box now, but I just went through IT cosmetics' website and didn't see it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> maybe in a couple of weeks?

Those are really pretty colors and I like that it includes a black shade along all the neutrals.

I think I'll definitely be buying this one too, it was so hard for me to get the first palette in Canada because they were always sold out so I picked it up when I went to the States. It's definitely worth the money because it's my go to palette.

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

this is how i feel right now. 

p.s. i miss this forum :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> if verizon doesn't mess up i'll be getting my internet back tomorrow!!!

LMAO  hurry back!!!

Okay, I want it. I will have to pick between palette 1 and 2, then go back for the other one.

Zadi thank you for the info and graph!

^^ I was just coming to post that. If you sign up through their emails you will be notified about Naked 2.

Great minds think alike!  lol.  Im hoping this new Naked palette (if it is in fact the "something new") isnt going to tempt me too much.  I just bought the first Naked palette and LOVE it, but cant buy another!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

^^ I was just coming to post that. If you sign up through their emails you will be notified about Naked 2.

Yup, saw that this morning too. I'm STILL going through all my cosmetic related emails from companies. I hate Cyber Monday. lol I have over 150 emails JUST from cosmetic and beauty companies to go through.

​
I WILL BE UP on November 30 to get this. LOL​

And it is seeming pretty obvious that it is a Naked 2 that is coming out!  Urban Decays recent twitter post "We were never really good at keeping secrets... all we really want is to get Naked... again"

I would LOVE to be able to get it right away, but I'm worried that they will be too similar, since my first Naked palette is still full since I have only had it about 3 weeks.  But if I wait, I am guessing it will get sold out as quick as it did for the first one (I read soooo many posts about how it was sold out everywhere and hard to find at one point).  So I am debating... any suggestions??

I'm getting it so if you want to hold off until I do swatches you could do that. NAKED2 is going to be a sell out to begin with and any indication from when NAKED went viral... the servers are going to be a pain in the rear to get on come December 1.

i puked so many rainbows when i saw the email today. i was about to order some more black friday goodies last night and i am SO glad i didn't. i'll stay up all night if i have to to buy this palette!!!! omgomgomg :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol!

quick question for all... how does UD handle new releases?

what time do you think will the email arrive? i will be so sad/angry/annoyed if the email arrives between 7 and 8.30 am (est)...which seems likely......because that's when i am traveling to work an.d it would be just my luck -.- or do you think it will be around midnight? ahhhhh

They took Naked out of the Naked set.... That's the one I actually use every time I break this out. Boo!

Do you think once the second palette is released they'll lower the price of the first?

I don't know which to buy now that the second one is coming out.

Back