Urban Decay Naked 2 (OFFICIAL)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sample was the 24/7 pencil in El Dorado as well which I am totally pleased with and I was able to use my 10% promo code. Glad I didnt wait to see the email or I probably wouldnt have been able to get my hands on one. So much for being "one of the first to know" through their email

Originally Posted by KimJorg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My sample was the 24/7 pencil in El Dorado as well which I am totally pleased with and I was able to use my 10% promo code. Glad I didnt wait to see the email or I probably wouldnt have been able to get my hands on one. So much for being "one of the first to know" through their email

Right????? I still haven't received my "first to know" email.  In all the chaos, I forgot to use the 10% promo code but its all good.  I got 2 (one for me and one for my daughter for christmas).  Now I can eat, pee and relax.  Thank god they didnt wait until this afternoon.  I would have been a WRECK!

LOL I was going to take a nap this morning but had my iPad next to me on my nightstand when I got an email from here with the image of it being sold out. THAT woke me up and I stalked the site and went hunting for the url since I know that UD's server changes the url if you change one number.

Example.... if you go to http://www.urbandecay.com/lush-lash-system/281,default,pd.html and change the last number from 1 to a 2 so it's 282 the url will automatically go to the next url which is

http://www.urbandecay.com/Naked-2-Palette-by-Urban-Decay/282,default,pd.html - I was using 315 and going up then thought maybe they'd be sneaky and go down and sure enough they did with the palette url being under 282. I ordered and then within 10 minutes the real url was found.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my email like a minute ago. Boo lol.

Just got mine too.  It was about 15 minutes AFTER I checked out.  I would have been pissed if they were all gone!

Last night I wanted to update my info ... One less time consuming thing to do and I decided to order an old school eyeliner bottle ($5!!). My cart had that, a mini de-slick and a mini lipgloss. When I logged in to make my N2 order all that was gone and my sample ended up being the mini 24/7 Eldorado pencil. I really wanted to try the mini de-slick as I have heard mixed reviews. I have a few of the mini pencils but it's all good since I was able to get my hands on the N2. N original took me like 3 months to find it at my local Sephora. Then I orderded from Ulta the N original 2nd Edition a few months ago.

Good luck to all!!

Originally Posted by KimJorg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that's exactly what when through my mind while I was ordering the palette...lol

I had all of my info entered and updated last night and I still had to enter it to checkout. I was worried I would be too slow. I am surprised there are still some left.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had all of my info entered and updated last night and I still had to enter it to checkout. I was worried I would be too slow. I am surprised there are still some left.

Me too.  I was surprised that I had drop-down boxes for everything and then I still had to manually enter in my CVV code.  I was sweating bullets that I wouldn't check out fast enough.

The site is NOW laggy now that people saw their emails. It's NOW sold out as of 10:29 AM when at 10:25 AM (Pacific) there were still some to buy. Strike that... there might be some but the site won't reload now.

I admit I panicked and bought 4. XD Apparently they did not limit purchases. I might give my little sister one for Christmas, since she is just getting into makeup and could use it.

LOL Naughty girl. I bought two and considered buying two more... simply to resell the other two.

I'm now getting this.... Guess it's not meant to be. LOL

Transmission Problems The request couldn't be processed correctly. Please try again soon.

I was thinking if they did start selling well on eBay I could sell 2 and keep 2. One for me and the other for a blog giveaway. I know they accept returns, so if regret sets in I can always just get my money back.

Latest posts

Back