Urban Decay Naked on the Run

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be available at Sephora online on Dec 1 and I believe UD has it in stock the last time I check, yesterday. I have Naked 1,2 and 3 and also Naked2 Basics and also Vice 2. I'm waiting for Vault but it's out of stock. Crossing my fingers - waiting. 

I bought it immediately when I saw it. Palettes like this, with everything in one place are definitely one of my favorite things. I often times do my makeup on the way to work in the AM. All I will need to add to this set is...

-- hourglass veil (face primer)

-- Foundation (dior star or double wear)

-- Laura Mercier - Concealing Palette

-- Nars setting powder

-- Highlighter (becca)

-- Setting spray (UD or final seal)

-- Maybe a lipbalm

This would be a full face of makeup that could be used for going out or anyday time look. I wish the blush would have been a more neutral tone, not so pink... maybe a peach or a neutral nude shade like tarte's exposed or Nars Douceur.

Anyway, I'll update when I get it and use it! Maybe I'll even post a few pics of a look or 2 I create with it.

This will really help to cut down whats in my bag too.

I will be over here snickering at the name of the lipgloss.  I know they tend to go for risque names, but this one has me wondering whether they went for it in the it's-a-real-Italian-word sense or the one that is the reason I know the word:  Ron Jeremy (yeah, *that* Ron Jeremy) has a swingers' club a few blocks from my office (and pretty much around the corner from my evening bus stop going home) called Club Sesso. 

What a delightful little compact! I've never been able to pull the trigger on getting Naked Flushed, but this I can get behind. 

I'm personally not into these full face sets like this. I have a compulsion where I don't like empty slots in palettes. I leave the things that come in palettes because I can't stand for them to be missing. I would eventually use up the lipgloss and mascara and be left with those empty spaces..I know it seems like a strange reason not to buy something but it saves my wallet  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm personally not into these full face sets like this. I have a compulsion where I don't like empty slots in palettes. I leave the things that come in palettes because I can't stand for them to be missing. I would eventually use up the lipgloss and mascara and be left with those empty spaces..I know it seems like a strange reason not to buy something but it saves my wallet  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm kinda with you on this!  The slot for the gloss doesn't bother me because it can be refilled with a full size gloss.  But the slot for the travel size mascara drives me nuts!  I like this palette, but not enough to buy it.  I bought both of the face cases UD put out last year and have barely used either one, I think maybe the all in one thing just isn't for me.

I bought it immediately when I saw it. Palettes like this, with everything in one place are definitely one of my favorite things. I often times do my makeup on the way to work in the AM. All I will need to add to this set is...

-- hourglass veil (face primer)

-- Foundation (dior star or double wear)

-- Laura Mercier - Concealing Palette

-- Nars setting powder

-- Highlighter (becca)

-- Setting spray (UD or final seal)

-- Maybe a lipbalm

This would be a full face of makeup that could be used for going out or anyday time look. I wish the blush would have been a more neutral tone, not so pink... maybe a peach or a neutral nude shade like tarte's exposed or Nars Douceur.

Anyway, I'll update when I get it and use it! Maybe I'll even post a few pics of a look or 2 I create with it.

This will really help to cut down whats in my bag too.
I agree about the blush. Something more neutral would work better here. Not everyone can pull of pink blush, and I'm really not a fan of pink for my cheeks for some reason.

I know what you mean! Hahah, I'm kind of OCD about my stuff too- one other thing that would bother me is if I really liked one shade in the palette and used it all up and then just had this palette of other colors sitting around. But then,  that's with every palette, so I guess tough cookies to me!

I like the idea of these all-in-one palettes, but they never really work out, do they? I mean, you always have to add more to get your face, plush brushes! And then, in the end, it is just easier to curate your own stuff. I did this with the Unii palette, and was super happy with it, but even though I customized it completely, I'm still not using it that often. It's sad. I wish I could make it work.

Back