Urban Decay Rollergirl Nailpolish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love the UD Apocalyptic Nail Kit, so chances are I'm hitting this up as soon as funds become available!

Urban Decay's Rollergirl Nail Kit!
  Here it is: a collection of THE six nail shades you’ve gotta have this season. Do your own nails or get them done – just don’t go without this set.

Sexy shimmer, shocking vibrancy and funky glitter – it’s all in this kit of 6 stunning, must-have shades (formulated without toluene, formaldehyde or DBP). Elevate your “at the office†look with Fame, Superfreak and Love Train, and then be amazed how sexy these arresting neutrals look when paired with your favorite cocktail dress and strappy heels. Miss T and Woodstock are striking brights that add an element of daring to both casual and nighttime looks, while Xanadu gives your nails a full-throttle dose of rockstar edge. (Wear Xanadu alone, or layer a coat of this dynamic purple glitter over your favorite nail polish to add texture and make it pop.)

These pocket-sized bottles are highly portable and a great value, because let’s face it – by the time you’re even close to finishing them, you’ll be asking us for next season’s hot new colors. Larger bottles just end up going to waste! The collection comes housed in a box adorned with a 70s-inspired pink and gold foil design and a picture of Rollergirl. Yes, it’s fantastically gift-ready… but you’ll want to gift yourself with this set first.

Included in this kit:

Fame (shimmery beige),

Superfreak (gold glitter),

Xanadu (Purple Glitter),

Miss T (pearly fuchsia),

Woodstock (hot pink) and

Love Train (iridescent white)

Temptalia has some awesome swatches if you want to check them out!

Phote Source, Temptalia

Information Source, UD

I really want that set for my collection but I think I'll wait for it's on sale like I did the Apocalyptic set. lol $28 for six bottles that are 5ml e 0.17 US fl oz in size is just too expensive. Let's break it down - each bottle would be approximately $4.67 while OPI mini-sets are $12.50 for four polishes or approximately $3.13 per bottle (retail, pro price is actually $6.50 per mini pack which breaks down to approximately $1.63 per bottle of polish). The mini OPIs are 1/8 oz.which are 3.75 ml so it is a tad bit smaller than the UD polish but not by much. If you compare it to a full size OPI bottle which is 15 ml 0.5 oz the retail price is $8.50 while the pro cost is $4.25 (or $2.83/$1.53 per 5ml). So as much as I love Urban Decay their nail polishes are really overpriced when you compare it to other nail polish lines so I'll wait for UD to put it on sale or for it to go on Hautelook.

WOW I haven't seen UD polishes in ages, I LOVE these.  When I go back home to NY this July I'm looking for these.  Thanks for sharing!

Amazing polishes! Miss T (pearly fuchsia), looks like a party in a bottle.

Thanks @DreamWarrior and @ZadiDoll! I've had my eye on this nail kit for awhile now, and thanks to this thread I just ordered it tonight when I found out it was now on SALE for $8! **Happy Dance** 
headphonedance.gif

Back