• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urban Decay Sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Urban decay is having a sale right now at their website.  It's not the greatest sale in the world but they have a few palettes for $19.  

Thanks for sharing this everyone kept asking me what I wanted for presents and those palettes where ones I don't have and now affordable!! So glad they switched the items up I also saw they now have the delux kit for 16$ marked Down 4 more dollars :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

On the hau telook deals that started today I didnt see anything worth getting that you cant order off urban decay site for cheaper ! I got all those paleetes on urban decay with free shipping and some bigger sizes in products for cheaper in the last month just my opinion!

I didn't know they still made the primer potions in that container. Thought they phased those out a côuple yrs ago, in favor of the tubes.

I know I like the tubes a lot better and just got the 2 for 22 $ deal not long ago much better then those tubes on hautelook eek

So glad I didn't see anything that I "needed" on the UD HauetLook sale.  My wallet thanks me after a small HL theBalm order last week, a $20 Julep Secret Store order (using a Bloomspot cert) and another Julep $19.99 Valentines Mystery box order yesterday....

Yes I loved that it saved me some money feels good to just walk away lol !!! Did anyone else getanything from the sales?

Yes I loved that it saved me some money feels good to just walk away lol !!! Did anyone else getanything from the sales?

Nope, I wasn't interested in anything they had to offer!  I planned on making a purchase, and I am so glad I ultimately did not.

I was going to order and I was just like "you know what? its not that big a deal, you don't even use bright colors anyway and you need that money for something else" and I just clicked off. I was so proud of myself. you don't even know.

Latest posts

Back