Urban Decay

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine too!!! I LOVE it!! I thought I was going to hate the mascara, but It actually works so well. UD never lets me down 
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my Book of Shadows in!

I know! the mascara is one of my favorites now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hope it's a permanent part of their collection. definitely a steal for only $30, although the darker shadows are chalky in my palette

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got mine too!!! I LOVE it!! I thought I was going to hate the mascara, but It actually works so well. UD never lets me down 
laughing.gif

mm it covers ok, not horrible but nothing amazing. a drugstore powder probably works just as well. but I'm talking about the foundation, not the finishing powder. I heard the finishing powder is really good

Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you find it covers well? I don't really check ingredients because I very rarely use anything on my face. Only if I feel I need it.

I've been using the Potion Primer for a few days now and I'm not 100% sure I like it. Seems to take more product than the MAC primer and I've had more issue with creasing than with MAC.

Anyone else?

I've been using the Potion Primer for a few days now and I'm not 100% sure I like it. Seems to take more product than the MAC primer and I've had more issue with creasing than with MAC.

Anyone else?
I actually started with MAC primer before switching to the UD Primer Potion, and I find that the Primer Potion works a lot better for me.

I've only tried ELF and UD and UD is alot better than ELF. I sometimes forget to take my makeup off and by the next day it hasn't creased at all.

Anyone else?

I've used MAC, too faced shadow insurance, and all the UDPP's and the UD primers by far worked the best for me. I've found the original formula and sin are both thicker and work better than greed or eden. I don't think I've ever had a shadow crease while using any of them though 

Back