Use an Emoticon for how you feel today!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sleeping.gif
sleepyhead.gif
banghead.gif

Tired and am frustrated that I didn't start my assignment earlier!

bawling.gif
cause my husband was home allllllllll weekend, and now he's back on base

icon_puke_r.gif
evening nauseousness

scared.gif
- also because of the pregnancy

satisfied.gif
because as long as i'm feeling nauseous, things are going well

hug.gif
for Shaundra

hug.gif
for Shaundra too, and anyone else who is feeling down... or preggers, or the finger
wink.gif

add_twinkle.gif
when my hubby was IMing me

18.gif
my sis treated me to taco's today

yey.gif
I got gas and it was 10 cents cheaper than last week when I got it last. It's still a lot though

crazy.gif
I'm in quite a pickle as far as finances go and I'm in the process of looking for a job. I feel freaking batty!!!

I would say..
plain.gif
gusting to force 9
pedro.gif

sometimes
bawling.gif

definitely
coffee.gif

and just a little bit
icon_scratch.gif

I wish I was
9.gif
!!

I have a lot going on right now, lol

marchmellow.gif

I feel like a big friggin marshmallow

tuschel.gif
redsealed.gif

i also feel like gossiping my brains out, but the best thing to do is just shut up.

rockwoot.gif
yess.gif
reddance.gif
rocknroll2.gif
the classes I was going to take this summer arent what we thought so I got to drop them last night!!!!

9.gif
and this cause I'm exhausted today.

I feel like this today:

wacko.gif
been dizzy all day

18.gif
Im hungry

sla.gif
mommy bought me preggie pops

puke.gif
I just ate one and it didnt work

sleepyhead.gif
Tired. all the time. of everything.

sadyes.gif
John has been gone 36 hours....and I have been depressed about it every hour I'm awake. for the past months, he is the one I spend the most time with. The one I talk to, the one I lay with at night. and now...here I am in the bed all alone and he's not coming home for another 2 weeks. Ladies with men in the military.....I salute your with every bit of my aching heart. I don't know how you stand it. I also worry that maybe I'm obsessed with him? is that why I ache in such a way? I think its just weird, having someone ever present in my life cut off completely all the sudden. I'll probably be fine in 2 days...but right now I miss him. terribly. I just want to be held again.

sadno.gif
I wish I painted more....I have so many ideas but can't seem to motivate myself to do it. I just sit there....staring. missing him. waiting for him to open the door.

maeaeh.gif
My birthday is saturday. I feel like....well nothing. Hence the sheep. I haven't felt anything for my past few birthdays....its odd. hell, I fished with a nextdoor neighbor at the neighborhood pond in my 16th birthday. he was the only person I knew.

mog.gif
My schedule is so confused....I want to sleep, but I usually end up passing out from exhaustion around 4 am. its awful. I feel dead all day. I do nothing, I sit there, and then pass out

confused.gif
I'm confused about where my life is going. its tough. I also want to do my best to help John continue to heal from the scars past relationships have left on him....I just can't seem to figure out how.

I apologize for being terribly emo, but its nearly 2 am and I've had a long, tough day.

rockwoot.gif
because i finished cleaning the apartment, and today is sunny and warm which means i'm going to the park.

18.gif
i am hungry !

screams.gif
scared2.gif
because i nearly washed my cat, stupid animal !

happy.gif
i nearly finished packing my stuff

gaehn2.gif
Tired!!!Been up for a gazillion hours

18.gif
Hungry!!! Hubby's bringin me home food soon!

pedro.gif
Slightly cranky cause I feel a tad neglected (tho the food makes up for it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And, ofc,
7b.gif
Still amazed that I'm finally home
biggrin.gif

yahootongue.gif
cause my virus is GONE!

scream3.gif
you can never make plans when the Army is involved, geez they never know what they want, and they're NEVER on time

rock3.gif
i just dled usher's new album

soap.gif
i'm hormonal as hell

Back