Using anti-aging skincare too early?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, as long as you are actually doing a daily routine is a start to keeping your skin fresh and clean. I am also in my early 20s so I actually had the same question, but since we are younger, we should be focusing more on preventing wrinkles. So to answer your question, I say learn about what habits to break and what habits to incorporate in your lifestyle, because our 20s is really the time to focus on ways to make sure that what we do today, won't affect us tomorrow, if that makes sense. So yeah definitely look into a daily beauty routine and your main focus should be: cleanse, treat, moisturize.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Here's a video I found that helped me for finding more info on when to start an anti-aging regimen, hope it helps!

I know some people believe that the previously you begin with anti-aging the better. I just think if you take good proper your skin

Last edited by a moderator:
So well, I have to mention that I am by far not an expert but what I think about it: the sooner the better. You can't get a perfect face/shape and a younger age looking when you're starting to do it at 50 years. those women, those beautiful women out there that are really looking amazing like Yasmina Rossi they are taking care of their skin since they are young. so, since you're young you have to use skin care products, to diet, to take care of yourself, then when you're going to be aging, you would look amazing. and I think that using a skin care product it might not be harmful, but it greatly depends on which one because I am sure that an cheaply made product would harm it, but if you would use only natural and only good things then you're doing it all right.. though, once again, this is only my opinion.

Back