Vacation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hubby,Jason,and I are leaving for Atlanta in the morning. Ive never been there so I dont know what to check out.I know we are going to a Falcons game...tickets should be cheap. Any suggestions? Would be glad to hear them.I also would like to know if any good local rock bands are playing in the downtown area.

Thanks!

im sorry that i cant help

but have a great time
smile.gif

Originally Posted by adrianavanessa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I live in ATL. It's really nice. What are you looking to visit? Night clubs? possibly...but prob wont happed since we have our 13 year old with us.

Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've never visited Atlanta but I heard the Georgia Aquarium (world's largest)is interesting to see. Here is a link.. Leading Atlanta Attractions: Biggest Attractions in Atlanta Have fun! Thanks Shelley!

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif im sorry that i cant help
but have a great time
smile.gif

Thats ok Michal
smile.gif

Got back today and man was Atlanta busy! BET Hip Hop Awards on Saturday in addition to Light Up The Night Walk and a hockey game which Atlanta Thrashers lost,Sunday night Hawks game,Monday night Falcons game which we did go to.It was fun and we met a lot of nice people there.They did lose to the giants tho.

We did the aquarium,cocoa cola tour and the cnn building tour which was my fave.

Latest posts

Back