Vanessa Hugens is using anti-ageing creams.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used my first pot of Olay ant-aging moisturizer at 15 and I now use Perlabella ant-aging retinol eye pearls and i'm 20, so I don't think it's early at all.

I try to be good to my skin by using products that seem to have better quality ingredients (Perlabella isn't organic, but it is made in Italy who have a very high standard for cosmetics and beauty ingredients in general). I noticed a difference using these pearls by day 2 (just with some discoloration on my eyelids, since I don't have many eye problems).

Never too early
wink.gif

Im 19 and ive been using anti aging creams since i was about 17...i think they make great moisturizers for my skin and they dont make me break out. Idk if this would do anything for my chest, but i put it on my chest too haha. Using it before the wrinkles even happen really helps to leave the wrinkles at bay longer. im hoping I dnt look 25 until im 50 ;P

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif She is 21 but she also relies on her appearance to be employed. She's got minimal talent so she needs all the help she can get to stay young looking so she can continue to play the teenage roll.
laughing.gif
Minimal talent. Her singing career didn't seem too great.
I think since last year I've only been wearing more moisturizer with SPF, drinking more water & using the computer less. I'm wearing Olay's Age Defying Complex around my eyes and the sides of my lips. So far I still need to improve my sleep, but there's so little time in one day -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

IMHO, she should rather cut down on heavy make-up, or else she will age very quickly despite using creams... but then again, it's Hollywood! She will probably have her first botox the day she turns 30, so yeah
doh.gif

Back