Vaseline As A Base?????????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote:
and yes.. my lashes are so long and think now i wanna cry( so happy) i use to have short stubby lashes but now.... are you saying that vaseline helped your lashes get longer? that doesn't sound reasonable to me.. but hey, if it did, i'd try it!

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif are you saying that vaseline helped your lashes get longer? that doesn't sound reasonable to me.. but hey, if it did, i'd try it! it worsk well for me..
smile.gif
you shld try it out
smile.gif
even if it doesnt make your lashes grow, it will condition your lashes
smile.gif

Originally Posted by itzmarylicious /img/forum/go_quote.gif awesome idea. I wouldn't have considered it since I use Vaseline as a eye makeup remover Vaseline works as an excellent eye makeup remover for me too!

A. Not a good idea, it will crease like crazy

B. You might want to stay away from product with petroleum and mineral oils, they clog the pores

Ladies,

Can you please explain me how to use vaseline as an eye makeup remover? It leaves my skin greasy and smears my make up, but does not remove it properly.

Thank you

I think I'll try this too - Its getting to be winter now and my skin will be more dry.

i use vaselline for eye make up removal sometimes too! and for eyelashes as well, ill take an unused mascara wand and brush on a leeeetle bit of vaselline, its just like clear mascara fer me
smile.gif
good for those au natural days

Marilyn Monroe alway wore a layer of vaseline when she wasnt wearing makeup! that or oil
smile.gif
and she had a beautiful face!

awesome! i'd try this, but i don't use liquid foundation. i just use my loose powdered mineral foundations.

re: using vaseline to remove eye makeup, does anyone find that you end up rubbing the skin around the eyes too much? my biggest fear is eye wrinkles.

unnecessary pulling or tugging of the eye area (particularly in applying makeup and removing it) can cause fine lines in the eye area, which is why im so crazy when i remove my eye makeup i literally saturate a cotton ball until its dripping and take around 5 minutes to remove it!

i love to try new things, but i thought id get the opinion of people who actually use it first?

Vaseline hits a home run again! lol.... They ought to pay this forum advertising fees!!

ooo i might try it...cos i've heard about using vaseline on your face before but i always thought it would make your face greasy and give you spots and make-up wouldn't go on on top of it but i might try it and see if it works for me. thanks for sharing!
smile.gif

Back