Vaseline as a........ lip plumper??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, it is what you think it is. Not much weirder than putting Preparation H on your eyelids though, and I've heard of people doing that!

I use Vaseline on my lips every night, the next day they are so softl! i also use a bit in the morning before lip gloss or lipstick.

vaseline really fill in the lines (my lips are sensitive so i have a lot of them), and it's whoah. sooo smooth and nice lips.

Monistat????????? as in..monistat. im going to def try this

after my shower

the vaseline not the monistat HAHA

We go through vaseline at home..I put it on my hands when I wear cotton gloves under my latex gloves to clean; Works great on the kids eczema and lips..oh yeah...morning and evening..

As mention..it smoothes out the lips and it makes the lips look so much plumper...It's a cheap miracle in the jar! LOL

Wow! I feel like an insider! I've been using vaseline on my lips for years. I put it on at night to keep my lips from drying and cracking, and use vaseline lip therapy throughout the day.

If you have really, really dry and/or cracked lips you might want to also try aquafour--it's nothing more than hydrogenated vaseline, but works much, much better on irritated skin than vaseline.

Back