Very easy smokey eye (eyes only tutorial)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sure u must do more tuts - it was great - a splendid color combination, thx a lot

Originally Posted by cookie-chick /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOW! http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1820/wowkh2.jpg I'm speechless, That's absolutely gorgeous! I don't know if it's because you used big pictures or because it's a close-up, but the last one is spectacular! It's all glittery! Perfect for Christmas if I ever want to steel the show ~read: first I have to achieve that great look and get the same result (which I doubt) then I can consider steeling the show this holiday season!
laughing.gif

Awesome tutorial
claps.gif

Cookie

it really was that glittery lol !

love this tutorial! used it on my eyes for a night out a week ago and got lots of compliments! thank you for posting!

Thank you for liking the smoky eye tutorial. I would really rather comment on your other comment that Love is the meaning of life. Yes, it certainly is.

That's so pretty! The pink in the crease gives a certain kick, I'd never had the idea to do a black smokey eye with some pink, but it looks fantastic (I think I'll be stealing this for New Year's Eve)!

Latest posts

Back