Very useful tool for tracking your period!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I used to always use my calendars to track my periods.. until I found this handy little web site!!! It lets you track your period online and can even generate reports, reminders, fertility curves, etc etc :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I haven't lost track of my period in nearly 2 years since I've found this, it's amazing, just thought I'd share it with you girliesssss!!!!!!!

MyMonthlyCycles - Menstrual Calendar, Ovulation Calendar, Fertility Cycles

Hey, that is pretty cool... I am on BC so I pretty much know when it is coming... but nevertheless definitely a good idea, gotta love reminders for when Aunt Flo is coming to town haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I always try to put the date on my cell phone. I always have an unregular period w/o BC and I just stopped using it. So hopefully it helps out.

I'm on BC too.. but sometimes I get off of it and it's useful to both track it and have a reminder of the date you start/stop BC.. also you can print the whole thing off when you go to the doctor..

Thank you for sharing that site, I mark it in my calendar but it looks too obvious when other people want to check it out, lol, even though I just color the number, this will come in handy.

I just registered for the site! Thanks, Nadia! We're trying to get pregnant right now, so this will help alot! I've always been really regular and kept track in my cell phone calender, but this will be even better! I like that it will send you email reminders!! LOL

ooo..thankyou thankyou thankyou! can u tell i needed this site? lol..for some reason i can never remember when it starts because i'm always late so the date always changes. hope this works out for me as it has for you!

I've actually been using this site for a year or so now, I think it's great. Awesome for keeping track of things, and seeing patterns in your cycle. I love the calculator thing they have... and you can even get notified if your period is late and stuff.

Back