Vichy dermablend foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I've heard loads on this foundation and just placed an order on drugstore.com, normally $28 but current 40% off discount makes it $20. I'm really excited to try. I've seen celebrity makeup artists rave and it sounds pretty good. I like a full coverage foundation and I've fallen in love w a couple like Laura mercier silk creme, Estée Lauder double wear, MAC studio sculpt, all great foundations. Has anyone tried Vichy? How does it compare?

It's a great fondation. I have acne prone skin and it never broke me out BUT I will say I have heard some people breaking out to this one. There is a version of the almost same fondation by the same brand ( i need to find the name ) that's suited better for ance prone skin but I never tried since this one was great for me. For my self it stayed put through out the day with just some powder to set it and I didn't even use a primer or anything like that. It gives great coverage when used with a good brush and it didn't ever make me oily or break out.

Thats me. You'll need to try it your self bc I have heard a lot of people love it or hate it type of stories.

Latest posts

Back