Victoria Beckham not wearing heels!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif She was also not wearing heels when she got pulled over by the cops on her new reality show.
Those shoes would be a lot easier to walk in than you think, since the front has a bit of a platform also it balances it out.

i agree Ms.Bexy! It helps to have the front with lil platforms.Some of my heels have it, either that or wedge heels are my favs. haha anything that will add heights to my 5'1 self.lol

OMG Those are gorgeous! With the platfrom they probably wouldn't be that painful...

these shoes sort of remind me of a comment Oprah once made about cute shoes...and how she has cute shoes she'll wear out, and other fabulous shoes that she loves but are a bit torturous, that are strictly "sitting down" shoes for her show. These are definitely "sitting down" shoes, lol

Originally Posted by macface /img/forum/go_quote.gif just by looking at the my feet start hurting Ditto!
10.gif

Wow i love those shoes, they look awesome. If i could find those i would buy them in a heartbeat, i love wearing high heels even though i am already tall.

Dang. I dont understand how anyone can manage to walk in those high of heels. I know for a fact that I wouldnt be able to wear those even if my life depended on it, ok well maybe if my life depended on it but other then that no way.

Owie! Her foot in the red one isn't even natural!

*I had to post again cause of the new pics added
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif these shoes sort of remind me of a comment Oprah once made about cute shoes...and how she has cute shoes she'll wear out, and other fabulous shoes that she loves but are a bit torturous, that are strictly "sitting down" shoes for her show. These are definitely "sitting down" shoes, lol Lol..I agree this is strictly for sitting down looking hot shoes. hahah I dont think I can dance all night with these on.

I like these shoes but I've fallen oh so many times for shoes that look good but aren't wearable!

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those shoes would be a lot easier to walk in than you think, since the front has a bit of a platform also it balances it out. YEP! All my 5 inches have platform fronts. I dont even think they make em with out the platform fronts ... if they did... then that would hurt!

i think im in love with the white ones, i would rock those shoes, even if i broke a leg trying. lol

Back