Victoria Beckham's Elle Editorial

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I don't like how they did her hair. I'd like to see it more punked out. And is it just me or is her modling looking a little ameture. (spelling)

Reaction score
I like her hair and the way she dresses sometimes,but I dont think shes pretty.

Reaction score
I don't like it. Most of the photos look like they've been cut out of different magazines and pasted together in a collage for middle school.

As for the outfits, makeup and hair... I'm not a big fan. She looks foolish, not pretty or stylish.

Still. It's interesting to see what's around! thanks for posting M!

Reaction score
She isnt the best model. Her breast implants are horrible. Like she has little circle monsters trying to escape from her chest. I love her hair cut, but she is one ugly BONEY heifer.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Source
I am officially obsessed with her.

She got to you too?? I watched her show Coming To America...thats when I decided I didnt hate her anymore.

Reaction score
I LOVE her. I think she is fab and very original. She inspires others with her style, she is a trendsetter. And she is pretty it's just she has gotten too skinny. Remember her days as a brunette Posh Spice when she wasn't anorexic and was at a perfect weight. She was gorgeous, she still is but she needs to gain 20 pounds.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif She got to you too?? I watched her show Coming To America...thats when I decided I didnt hate her anymore. Yup that is how she got me.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Source
I am officially obsessed with her.

I'm right there with you. When I grow up, I want to be just like her...sigh...
And I love the collage effect; I think it looks cool.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif I freaking lover the cover! It looks flawless. Thanks for posting it. I had not seen it yet.

Reaction score
She is pretty but I agree she needs to put on some weight. She really is all sticks and bones lately- its is not attractive at all

Reaction score
I think she looks cool, it's not a pretty shoot exactly but she looks good. Maybe a bit too skinny,but still fierce.

Reaction score
I think she looks like a lolly pop. Big head and stick like body. she would benifate from a few extra kilos.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif I freaking lover the cover! It looks flawless. Oh my! A hint of a smile even! I have to admit, I do like Victoria Beckham...

Latest posts