Victoria Secret Makeup??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yup. i know but it's still annoying af. i worked in macy's and i didn't harass people to death. no one is going to change their mind after the 1st no. i haven't been asked for a card in a long time at vsecret but belk tries to hound me and bribe me with free products.  i froze my credit so they won't get me to open up any new accounts, haha.
I just started working a Macy's So far so good.  How long did you work for them. One reason I joined MUT is to help me get my act together with makeup etc.  I want to fit in and look professional. 

I am avoiding store cards for now.  I have a Visa and that's enough for now. 

I will be going to vsecret this weekend.. I don't know what to get yet.. I have so few pcs of clothing now I need to build a basic wardrobe that's flexible.  same with makeup and perfume.

I got a couple of there lipglosses, horrible. They are so sticky & way over priced for the lack of quality, I also have played around with there eyeshadows and was not impressed with those as well. To me, there makeup not worth looking twice at.

I shop there pretty often but I have never been harassed for not having those cards. Maybe I don't look like a good target for them to rip off. lol

Back to the topic, I found their eyeshadows.....too glittery. I was crazy about their lip gloss during high school, but not so much now because I found them sticky. Good thing is they provide testers for their make up so you get to do swatches. Just not my taste though.

As for perfumes, I love most but Sexy Little Things, for some reason that perfume gives me migraines whenever I wear it, to a point that I wear that to college campus and had to go home because I felt really sick from wearing that perfume. I had to give it to my sister but she had the same reaction, she gave it to a friend who loves it.

Quote: Originally Posted by BoySarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just started working a Macy's So far so good.  How long did you work for them. One reason I joined MUT is to help me get my act together with makeup etc.  I want to fit in and look professional. 

I am avoiding store cards for now.  I have a Visa and that's enough for now. 

I will be going to vsecret this weekend.. I don't know what to get yet.. I have so few pcs of clothing now I need to build a basic wardrobe that's flexible.  same with makeup and perfume.
i didn't work there that long. i just worked there during a summer in college and it was an on-call position. i hated it. i left there right before queens center mall started that 24 hour pilot at macy's. thank you God, lol

Quote: Originally Posted by klutzyleo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've only ever tried their lipsticks, but I love them. I had a really beautiful red that was long lasting and wore really evenly. It was probably my absolutely favorite red and I really wish I remembered the color so that I could replace it. My daughter destroyed mine and I didn't live close enough to the mall to want to run out there to get another one.
I have to work my way to red!  I've been wearing Loreal Summer Rose 255.  I feel I have to check it often though.

Latest posts

Back