Victoria's Secret New Nail Polish Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

So, this 20-piece collection launched yesterday according to what I've been reading online and is priced at $10 a bottle.

Has anyone here had a chance to try any colors out yet?

I personally will most likely not go out of my way to buy any for $10 a bottle just because I'm a massive Zoya fangirl, but if they have some seriously high quality I might check them out.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They have some pretty colors, but idk...it's $10 I could find pretty colors from OPI XD
That's exactly how I feel. I feel like in 6 months or so it's probably likely they'll do some kind of promo like their 2 for $50 bras or 5 for $25 panties. But still, I can get my Zoyas for like $4 a bottle during their mega promos, and that usually holds me over until they do another :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looks like pretty colors but for the price I think I'll stick with other brands.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's exactly how I feel. I feel like in 6 months or so it's probably likely they'll do some kind of promo like their 2 for $50 bras or 5 for $25 panties. But still, I can get my Zoyas for like $4 a bottle during their mega promos, and that usually holds me over until they do another :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
mhm! I love those promos they have XD most of my undies and bras are VS XD (like 2bras are not and like 5 panties are not lol) I LOVE their underwear so much! but never tried their make up, I had a lip gloss from them that I loved and I could never find it anymore :'(

It's too pricey for me. The only polish I'll regularly spend $8-10 on is the Seche top coat which I use with every mani I do and it works amazingly, so it's 1000% worth it!

Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's too pricey for me. The only polish I'll regularly spend $8-10 on is the Seche top coat which I use with every mani I do and it works amazingly, so it's 1000% worth it!
I've been meaning to try Seche Vite, I've only ever heard good things about it. I think after I use up my Zoya topcoat I might splurge on it!

I've been meaning to try Seche Vite, I've only ever heard good things about it. I think after I use up my Zoya topcoat I might splurge on it!
If you care about your polishes being 3-free, I'd suggestion Poshe actually. It's actually cheaper, also 3-free, and works just as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I do love Seche Vite, but with all the issues it has, I went to look for an alternative, and Poshe is pretty good too.

It's seriously the best top coat I've ever used! Even when I want a matte look and use my NYC matte top coat, I use my Seche first!

@kawaiimeows You will love it. It's runs $4-6 for me at Sally and sometimes other drugstores.

The colors look pretty but here is the problem I have with $10 and up polishes: if I can buy a very similar color and style of polish for $4 they have to offer something better up. I don't mind paying $10 or over if it is an original color, a hard to find color, or a really great formula. When they keep churning out the same colors as everyone else it's just not worth it.

Latest posts

Back