Vincent Longo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lets see... i have a lipgloss, a few e/s trios, and a lip stain. I really like all of them too. I just tend to buy a lot of MAC though, because I have more access to that, and can see the products in person. When my Sephora opens up in less than a month I will be in my glory, and I can see more makeup lines in person.

is there a product in particular you'd like to try?

i have a few items i really like.

i really want theyre water canvas blush so much, but its like $42.

theyre cream shadows are awsome too.

There are some nice products in the line, but it is expensive.
smile.gif

i have their cream concealer and it's been the best consistency for coverage for my undereye area....ULTA is where i found the vincent longo brand, but in the past few weeks all their products have the clearance stickers on them so i guess this line wont be at my store anymore

I never tried this brand before. It's too expensive for my tastes. I tend to steer clear of expensive brands.

Well... I bought creme to powder foundation for let's say... around $70.00, probably should've asked BEFORE I bought it, but you know... I haven't used it yet, I'm nervous and wanted to know others' opinions on the brand.

Originally Posted by posterofagirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well... I bought creme to powder foundation for let's say... around $70.00, probably should've asked BEFORE I bought it, but you know... I haven't used it yet, I'm nervous and wanted to know others' opinions on the brand. oh, wow... i never tried any of their foundations or powders. i wish i could help you more.

Alot of people are saying the line is next in line to go at Sephora like Becca. Im not saying there is any truth to it but thats what people feel. Anyways i really love the lip/cheekstain. It doesnt dry super fast so i have time to blend it well.

Vincent Longo makes the greatest pressed and loose powders EVER. and his velvet pouf is my favorite powder pouf. it feels, well, extra poufy to me! plus he's super hot-cha-cha

i'm in love with their lipsticks and glosses! i always recommend them at work. the others i don't care much for.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif damn... he IS super hot! i was thinking the same thing! i heard he's so nice, too.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Alot of people are saying the line is next in line to go at Sephora like Becca. Im not saying there is any truth to it but thats what people feel. Anyways i really love the lip/cheekstain. It doesnt dry super fast so i have time to blend it well. if it is, i can then finally get the water blush for cheaper.

but i'd be sad too cause theyre glosses are awsome.

Latest posts

Back