VIOLA VOILA!... (my debut!:)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be a pleasure! :icon_chee And a motivation to learn how to add the buddies:icon_lol:

wow ... nicely done ...

... did u use a highliter on your cheeks ... i didn't see it on the face list ...

Hi BeeKeeper! I'm Melissa! Welcome to MUT!

Your makeup is very impressive! Don't worry about just doing 1/2 of your face. I've done that many times!

Helo guys and thanks for compliments!

no, I didn't. It's just the photo and my skin which sometimes reflects the flash. Dunno how but it does :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey! I'm Aquilah, and welcome to MuT!!! Great to have you!!! LOVE the makeup, especially your eyes!!! I wish I had arches like that... Great work, and I hope to see more FOTDs from you!!!

Hello Bee :laughing: I haven't see you before (did you ever post any MU on MM on Wizaz?) You are a gorgeous girl, and the MU is stunning (I'm a big fan of purple in every shade :smilehappyyes: ) I'm glad I found this tread :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Do you want to bee my buddy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back