Vote for your Favorite Notepad!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You like them apples, T?

Ill make one then over the weekend. Haha.
wink.gif

Voted!! This was hard...all the notepads were great!! Bene, I'm so in love with Puffin and Samson!

So anywayz....are we allowed to update our notepads? I wasn't going to until the contest was over but I have 2 free hours Kee!

Nope, no updating gals, sorry!

Voting ends around mid day on September 16th and the winner will be featured in the News Letter on the 17th!

OMG I totally forgot to enter mine! Ughhh damn school yesterday. Oh well, next time, off to vote...

Aww, that sucks manda
frown.gif

We're thinking of holding a notepad contest every three months, so hopefully you will catch it next time!

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif April got my vote.... Wish I could look good with a "hand full of dirt and a packet of kool-aid". Lol. Too funny!!
Karren

XOXO love you!!!!!!!!!!
silvia.gif

Darn I wanted to vote for all of them....so it was a hard choice. I loved them all!!!! Great job everyone!!!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nope, no updating gals, sorry!
Voting ends around mid day on September 16th and the winner will be featured in the News Letter on the 17th!

THE 16TH???? WHAT ABOUT ALL MY NEW HAULS!!

whipping.gif
That? That right there is what you do to me. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok, it took me almost an hour to view this thread alone! Great entries everyone and I have to admit, I had a few faves and it was soooo hard to pick. But I finally picked one and I feel good about it! Good luck to you all!

Back