Vote for Your Favorite - Sexy Secretary!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. I wish I was an office worker and had all you sexy ladies to bring me coffee in the morning! how could you not want to come to work with secretaries like you guys!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

It was a hard one, but I voted!

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I voted for the person I would surely tap If i was a boss. LOL! Good idea.
biggrin.gif

These are all great! The only problem with some of them is they look too chic to be a secretary -- more like a sexy CEO! (I say this with no disrespect to secretaries, being an office minion myself!)

All you guys look great, I'll look to compete in these challenegs in the near future.

Originally Posted by macmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif All you guys look great, I'll look to compete in these challenegs in the near future. You're more than welcome to!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I voted for the person I would surely tap If i was a boss. LOL!!!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by bmichlig /img/forum/go_quote.gif Amazing entries - this was one tough vote!
There's something vaguely "Maggie Gyllenhal in Secretary"-ish about tigrisjasmine, though...talk about a sexy secretary!

icon_redface.gif
Haven't seen the movie, but thanks!!! (Lol, this is kind of a delayed response - I think I somehow accidentally missed reading this earlier.)

Back