Wake up tired eyes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I was thinking of how Carmindy on what not to wear, puts an eye brightener and i like the way it looks. Does anyone know of a drugstore brand eye brightner? Maybe even a department brand? Help!!!

dior's skinflash is a lifesaver. i use #2, candlelight. makes a huge difference!

NYC Miss Sparkle Highlighting Pencil? It's white, so you could use it like BeneFit High Brow (very sparingly), line the waterline to open the eyes, or just highlight the inner corners of the eye. I'm guessing that would work for you?

Thanks, Aquilah! I have that pencil, but i didn't have the right sharpener. When I sharpened it, it sort of messed up. lol! So, it's a little messy to put on. But thanks for the suggestion! Do you know of any more drugstore brands?

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif NYC Miss Sparkle Highlighting Pencil? It's white, so you could use it like BeneFit High Brow (very sparingly), line the waterline to open the eyes, or just highlight the inner corners of the eye. I'm guessing that would work for you? I didn't read thru till the end, but Aquilah has this youtube post with high end vs. drugstore. It's so cool.

Somebody plz post the link/thread, cuz I'll prolly forget to.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back