Wal-Mart, Aromaleigh, & Lily Lolo Haul...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to Wal-Mart the other day and purchased a few things with some gift cards I got for Christmas. I got:

Garnier Nutritioniste - Nutri-Pure Detoxifying Gel Cleanser

CQ Duetto - 08 Cafe

CQ Duetto - 06 Soft Lilac

Rimmel Eye Twist - Some green color, I didn't see a name for it

N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine - Dusty Rose

L'Oreal H.I.P. Pigment - Valiant

Cover Girl TruShine Lipstick - Rosy Shine (This lipstick is SO great. I think I'm gonna buy some more shades. It's just a great soft and shiny lipstick.)

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain - Cherry Tart (LOVE this)

Physician's Formula Eye Definer Felt Tip Eye Marker - Dark Brown (Very cool product. Way easier to manage than liquid eyeliner.)

Attachment 30371Attachment 30372Attachment 30373

And I'm just a samplin' fool when it comes to MMU. So I ordered some more from Aromaleigh & Lily Lolo. I think I might have found a really good color match with Lily Lolo so I'm pretty excited. Here's what I got:

Aromaleigh Foundation Samples - Pure Cover in #1, #2, #3, & Glissade 1C

Aromaleigh Primer Sample - Light-Medium

Aromaleigh Free Samples - Jade E/S, Starfish (which I can't decide if it's an eyeshadow or what), Chocolate Ganache Lipbalm

Lily Lolo Foundation Samples - Candy Cane, Porcelain, Blondie

Lily Lolo Concealer Sample - Blondie

Attachment 30374Attachment 30375

A Duetto has a cream shadow on one end and a liner on the other. I use them as a base for my shadows. To tell ya the truth though, I've never seen this brand at any other Wal-Mart I've been to. I've even tried looking this brand up on the internet and I can't find it...which I find very strange because everything's usually on the internet.

If you can't find them at your Wal-Mart, the Rimmel Eye Twists are pretty much the exact same thing and they are actually a little cheaper.

Let me know if you find any CQ at your Wally World. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't tried the rest of the stuff from the CQ line, like shadows, lipsticks, glosses, etc., so I can't attest to their quality. I do love my duettos though. I have about 12 of them.

Let us know how you like the Aromaleigh! I love Aromaleigh mainly because it is THE only brand that makes a foundation that matches my super-pale skin! (Actually, I mix the Voile foundation in Alabaster and 1W, but hey, whatever works!)

BTW, Starfish is an eyeshadow: "Carolina Summer" Matte Eyeshadow Collection-

Back