Walmart Beauty Box? Sweet!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The nail wraps from my box Love em

20160618_193029.jpeg

My daughter and I received our boxes and I am super happy with the value in the summer boxes!

My classic box contained:

1.  L'Oreal Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Shampoo, Conditioner and Pre-Conditioner Foils
2. Caress Body Wash in Mystique Forever 1.8 oz:  I've tried this before and I really like it!
3.  Degree Motion Sense Deodorant 1.6 oz:  This is a good size and is my new favorite deodorant since I had a reaction to my beloved Dove Clinical (it's hot in TX y'all!)
4.  Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer 2 oz.: Not a huge fan of this, but will probably use it  (I am a Vita Liberata girl all the way)
5.  Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Lotion 1 oz
6.  Tom's Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste .75 oz:  I am not a huge Tom's fan, but haven't tried this one yet, so I'll give it a go
7.  Swisspers Blotting Paper:  Yes!  I can always use more of these!

Overall, I am really happy with this box - especially given the $5 price tag!  Lots of good sized products and not a bunch of coupons or foils!

My daughter's trendsetter box contained:

1.  Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Diamond Color & Radiance Shampoo 1.7 oz
2.  Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Diamond Color & Radiance Conditioner 1.7 oz
3.  Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Lotion 2 oz
4.  Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid Perfume Sample Vial (She may have received this before - I can't recall)
5.  St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub 1 oz - This was my go-to scrub for many years - great product!
6.  Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Clean & Fress Toothpaste 0.9 oz
7.  Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Medium 0.75 oz
8.  Incoco Coconut Nail Art Strips

We were also very impressed with the value in this box - so many nice sized products for just $5!

FullSizeRender(2).jpg

FullSizeRender(3).jpg

SPOILER: If you don't want to know what's in the Trendsetter box just keep scrolling, scrolling, scrolling. :)

Sorry if the pic is huge..

20160917_145351.jpg

It's here!

1 Serving Hair Skin and Nails Gummies

1.8 oz Dove Purely pampering body wash (nice, subtle floral scent)

2 oz Village Naturals Therapy Aches + Pains Muscle Relief bath soak (I've been working out 6 days a week so yes please)

1 oz Clean & Clear deep action 60 second shower mask 

ecotools Single pack makeup brush cleansing cloth

.85 oz hello pure mint toothpaste

.5 oz Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream body

1.6 oz Batiste dry shampoo original

1 Biore charcoal pore strip

The bath soak has eucalyptus, spearmint, and menthol. I love those scents so I may never leave the bath haha 

I got my Classic box today! 

The value has gotten so amazing on these boxes!  Waaaaayyyyyy better than last year!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

FullSizeRender(13).jpg

1.  Village Naturals Therapy Aches + Pains Nighttime Relief Concentrated Mineral Bath Soap - 2 oz
2.  Vitabath Original Spring Green Bath and Shower Gelee - 1 oz
3.  Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Cream - 0.35 oz
4.  Dove Body Wash in Sweet Cream and Peony - 1.8 oz
5.  Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair - 1 oz
6.  Swisspers Exfoliating Cotton Rounds (50 count)
7.  Dove Advanced Care Cool Essentials Deodorant (0.5 oz)
8.  Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - 0.135 oz
9.  Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream - 1 oz

My Fall box has shipped. I turned 35 in August but it's still showing I'm getting the Trendsetter box, and Im okay with that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope it's a good one
I don't remember when, maybe around May?... Anyway msa posted that Walmart was doing away with box by age. Now you choose which box you will get. If you want to get the classic box at some point, you will have to go to the website and change it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I personally get the classic box and like it, but I much prefer it is by my choice rather than being decided for me based on my age.

I got a shipping notice today. I'm kind of surprised, because I got a new card and hadn't updated my payment info yet. I guess my bank let it go through anyway. Yay. I'm looking forward to it. It looks like a useful box. By the way, my shipping notice says WMF Classic. Is that what everyone's says or is F the version of the box I'm getting?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember when, maybe around May?... Anyway msa posted that Walmart was doing away with box by age. Now you choose which box you will get. If you want to get the classic box at some point, you will have to go to the website and change it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I personally get the classic box and like it, but I much prefer it is by my choice rather than being decided for me based on my age.
I remember them changing it earlier this year, I just wasn't sure if my box would automatically change since I've been getting them since the first box. I'm kind of glad I stayed with the trendsetter. The classic box sometimes tends to have thicker face creams (not always) and I have super oily skin.  The classic box looks great too but even at 35 I can use face products for oily/acne prone skin so while I have the greasies I'll stick with the trendsetter. lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Both boxes usually look great though. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I remember them changing it earlier this year, I just wasn't sure if my box would automatically change since I've been getting them since the first box. I'm kind of glad I stayed with the trendsetter. The classic box sometimes tends to have thicker face creams (not always) and I have super oily skin.  The classic box looks great too but even at 35 I can use face products for oily/acne prone skin so while I have the greasies I'll stick with the trendsetter. lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Both boxes usually look great though. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
If you have oily skin, you should moisturize more often.  Your skin is oily because you don't have enough moisture and it is over-producing oil.  If you moisturize regularly, your skin will start producing less and less oil because your face is properly hydrated.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

DRY SHAMPOO. I don't use it and was glad not to get it, until I saw a tip on pinterest today.  http://thekrazycouponlady.com/tips/style/22-life-changing-shoe-hacks/ - it is tip number #22 on this list and says to spray dry shampoo in your shoes to keep them free from sweat. I am now off to dig in my pile of unused products to see if I kept a dry shampoo, to spray in my husbands shoes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know how to change our box from classic to trendsetter?  I get WAY too many lotions and creams.  I rarely use them.  If I do, it's only in the dead of winter when it's sub-zero.  I went to my account, but I cannot see where to choose my box.

Thanks for any help!

Does anyone know how to change our box from classic to trendsetter?  I get WAY too many lotions and creams.  I rarely use them.  If I do, it's only in the dead of winter when it's sub-zero.  I went to my account, but I cannot see where to choose my box.

Thanks for any help!
I don't know but I think you have to cancel and resubscribe. I don't know if you can add the other box to your account and cancel the classic box. 

I finally got my classic box today.  No swisspers, vitabath, or micellar water.  Instead got a tiny sample of ROC neck cream, arm and hammer toothpaste sample,and a 4th moisturizer, curel skin rescue.  Oh well, you win some, you loose some.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my trendsetter box, but it didn't have the brush cleaning cloth or the dry shampoo. 

Back