Want to use Products according to my Skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a 20 year old girl lives in India where air is very polluted because of pollution and many other effects. I'm having a bit oily to combination skin and I would like to know what kind of products I used use for my skin, presently I'm using following products:

Ponds White Beauty Face Wash (Regularly)

Fuller's Earth+Almond Oil+Glycerine+Turmeric (Every Sunday)

Scrubbing with Ever Yuth Almond Scrub (Every Sunday)

Cleansing with Lakme Pore Cleanser (Every Sunday)

I'm having very bad habit of having junk food on regular basis and drink hardly 2 glasses of water a day and drinks 3 times green tea per day.

Good question since the products in India are not the same as the ones in the US. I would say that you will want a cleanser, a toner and an exfoliating product as well as a moisturizer. Cleanse, tone and moisturize daily and use an exfoliating product once a week at most.

You can use face pack once in a week.it conditions and tightens your skin.

Being constantly eating "junk food" (if you meant fast food), is a big setback on your skin care goals. Try to figure out a healthier food and put it little by little on your daily basis until it becomes part of your life. Moisturizers and some other related products, will not take any positive reaction if your organisms is still kicks out harmful fats and toxins due to what you're eating. In fact, golden rule is to drink at least 8 glasses of water and eat fresh food.

Your skin will consequently obtain lots of benefits by doing so. During this process, a moisturizer can be useful, but use one that nourishes your skin and gives you results in a long term. I always recommend products like aloe vera and watermelon extract. There are many products with those components. I hope this can be useful for you.

Esther.

i think whatever you are doing is fine just drink more water dear and be cautious about your diet.

Latest posts

Back