Washed out highlights

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
From all the days in the sun, at the beach and pool, my highlights have become quite light. Any suggestions about toning it down with an at-home product, maybe like a toner or something? What about color-depositing shampoos? I didn't want to get them touched-up since summer isn't over yet, and I would like to do something quick and simple at home.

Reaction score
Hey Chick!

You can always pick up a semi-perm color thats a shade or two darker... it should get you through the summer... if they are really light - try med. honey or a beige blonde...
They might lighten up a bit in the next month or so... but probably not anywhere as light as they are now

Reaction score
Thanks Janelle. That's exactly what I was thinking. I also wondered if they make anything like the clear coat glaze/gloss in color, like vanilla creme. I think it was mentioned on here once, Jazzing or something like that. Anyway I'm gonna look into that before anything.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sofia Jazzing or something like that. Anyway I'm gonna look into that before anything. Here is the thread that you are referring to.

Latest posts