We all have one thing in common......our makeup addiction..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm addicted to clothes but don't have enough money to buy everything I want! lol

I'm also addicted to dark chocolate, sour gummy worms, and reading Lord of the Rings and Tolkien's other works -- the only other message board I frequent besides MUT is a LOTR board!

Strangely enough I drink very little caffiene (and I'm always up late working on school projects!) so that's one less addiction for me! I just eat junk food while studying, that's so much healthier, right? lol

Originally Posted by Marisol I cannot stand the taste of redbull. UUUGGGHHH!! All of my friends drink it and it makes me gag. Rockstar is a lot better tasting... You should try it. I must warn you though... you will become addicted. [*]I can't make it through the day without my 2 cans of Red Rain (energy drink with taurine) and a Double-Double from Tim Hortons (sorry Cirrean and iloveparis)

[*]Parfumes

[*]Shoes

[*]Hand bags

[*]and my cell phone, I'm lost without it

Originally Posted by Laura Mine used to be coffee & cigarettes but i've given them both up now.. Congratulations!
claps.gif

There are a lot...i have an addictive personality i guess.
icon_redface.gif

MUSIC! Going to shows (concerts), Shopping, Books, Accessories, Oprah
smile.gif
, internet, VITAMIN WATER- i love it! green tea and chai tea.

how can i forget shoes!!! theres this new commercial and it says, "If shoes weren't so important, people wouldn't be measured in feet." love it.

(and unfortunately cigarettes
icon_rolleyes.gif
...but im trying to quit.)

Shopping

Coffee

Tea (hot or iced)

Krispy Kreme doughnuts

Books

Internet (I die if I can't get online, haha!!)

Cell phone

I must also be a weirdo in the fact that I never have my cell phone on unless I am expecting a call, and only my immediate family know my cell phone number.... I don't want people calling me when I'm out shopping or whatever!

Oh, I have a fair few...

Shopping! It doesn't really matter for what, I like shopping for clothes, shoes, makeup, jewelry, food, school stuff...whatever! I just get a rush of endophins from spending I guess!

Internet...partially for forums and email, and online shopping!

my kitty cats:icon_love

iPod...I couldn't live without mine, (4th gen. white 20GB, had it for almost a year, so it's not a color one, it's vintage
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

Cell phone, I love texting to friends during school, it helps pass the time! And I love to talk on the phone!

Chai teas, so addictive! And Pepsi One, I have to have at least a can a day.

Nutella...mmm mmm mmmm!

My fave shows like Nip/Tuck, Real World, The OC, and yes, Laguna Beach
icon_redface.gif

BOSTON RED SOX!
claps.gif
claps.gif

I couldn't live without a microwave, either; I am too lazy to cook!

I'm hooked on all the fancy espresso drinks. It isn't the caffiene because I am perfectly happy with decaf! I recently had to start making my own at home with an espresso maker because I was going broke buying the fancy drinks at coffee shops everyday.

Back