We could learn something everyday!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Ayutthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit

This is the complete name of a great capital.
icon_wink.gif

icon_question.gif
What is this capital
icon_question.gif

Wonderfull !!!

And yes... impossible to pronounce!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Impossible to pronounce!!! LOL

Bangkok??
icon_wink.gif

Want your kids to get a great education?? What are the 2 top countries in the world that have a high educational sucess rate combined with the highest percentage of "school life" expectencies??
icon_cool.gif
(Jeopardy theme playing here!) LOL

icon_question.gif
Which is the most raining town in the world? All the year and not only once.

Or just give me the country.

icon_question.gif
Which is the hotest town in the world? (the town which has had the hotest temperature)

lol!

I don't know?

I think to countries but more than 2...

tell me if the countries are in my list :

USA, Fance, UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland.

Originally Posted by Marie-Line lol!I don't know?

I think to countries but more than 2...

tell me if the countries are in my list :

USA, Fance, UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland.

they were high on the list... but nope, none of the above... guess again!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marie-Line
icon_question.gif
Which is the most raining town in the world? All the year and not only once.Or just give me the country.

icon_question.gif
Which is the hotest town in the world? (the town which has had the hotest temperature)

hmmm.... from what I've heard Seattle, WA is pretty depressing w/ weather - but I know that's not it...lol Maybe somewhere in the rainforests?? and hottest?? Maybe Death Valley? I'm stumped! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marie-Line China, Norway, Finland Good Job!!! #1 Is Norway, #2 is Finland !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

the hottest --> El Aziza, in Lybia (north Sahara), 58°C and not under the sun!

the wettest (lol) --> Tutunendo, in Colombia, 11 770 mm/year = 38,6 feet/year

and after french pretend it's always raining in Britany, Ireland and the UK !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I thought the hottest was also in the death valley...

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 hmmm.... from what I've heard Seattle, WA is pretty depressing w/ weather - but I know that's not it...lol Maybe somewhere in the rainforests?? and hottest?? Maybe Death Valley? I'm stumped! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_redface.gif
thanks...

they also do a lot for old people, they are really care about people in their countries. They must be an example for a lot of countries!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Good Job!!! #1 Is Norway, #2 is Finland !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Do you really live in NY?

I just would like to know what they did where were the twin towers?

Originally Posted by Marie-Line Do you really live in NY?I just would like to know what they did where were the twin towers?

I'm on Long Island... about an hour from NYC by car - 40 min. or so by train. They cleared out the site - and are making a "Freedom Tower" in it's place. They are still doing construction - so it's not much yet... but here is a picture of what they want to build.
56m_re_revised_wtc_open_lg.gif

ok, thanks a lot.

this was terrible, and after there was the war, etc... all those bad things must be finished.
icon_sad.gif

I don't like to see violent things and war, conflicts, dead children, etc.
icon_cry.gif

Sorry for that answer, but nothing could be awlays happy, sometimes it's good to think about bad things.

Ok, so... be happy now!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow yes I am sure when Reija sees this, she will commment on it since she was born, raised and educated in Finland.
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Good Job!!! #1 Is Norway, #2 is Finland !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Wow yes I am sure when Reija sees this, she will commment on it since she was born, raised and educated in Finland.
icon_cool.gif
Yup! I knew Reija would like that!! I'm half Norweigian, but my Grandparents were last generation that were born/lived there.

Really? It's funny.

Me my familly is from France since before the 17th century.

Before that, we suppose to come from Ireland, Iceland, "Vicking" lands, and also from asia, but we don't know exactly the country.

My grand fathers were seamen from Britany, that's why we have a lot of different roots.

Am I easily understood?

Originally Posted by Marie-Line Really? It's funny.Me my familly is from France since before the 17th century.

Before that, we suppose to come from Ireland, Iceland, "Vicking" lands, and also from asia, but we don't know exactly the country.

My grand fathers were seamen from Britany, that's why we have a lot of different roots.

Am I easily understood?

yes, I understood you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back