We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know what after getting dressed a minute ago, 

i used my last korean deo a friend had got me and a japanese  perfumed body spray today and it got me thinking .

i would like a personal care type box,

deodorants and body spray box, well we all need deodorant a day be it a foam,a stone, a solid,a spray, a roll on, a powder, etc and a little body spray  in the bag,locker,on the dressing table is always welcome,

you know what after getting dressed a minute ago, 

i used my last korean deo a friend had got me and a japanese  perfumed body spray today and it got me thinking .

i would like a personal care type box,

deodorants and body spray box, well we all need deodorant a day be it a foam,a stone, a solid,a spray, a roll on, a powder, etc and a little body spray  in the bag,locker,on the dressing table is always welcome,
In Korea deodorants aren't popular

Really? What do they use then?
It was that they sweat less and have little body hair but since 2010 the deodorant market has rocketed in Korea hemse why Nivea tonly moly and étude house are ploughing money into the market now. Women are the newest recruits and men still tend to shun using hemse the celeb endorsements. But they are becoming a huge market I got a Devine peach one and there classic berry scent. And they are a little more imaginative than than the basic types we buy . The powders seem good as the sponge applicator also seems to keeps the skin cleaner and dryer.

we should have a pamper set box, you know a total veg out at home good old treat box.

maybe we will get one with the warmer weather creeping in.

and man i.e. been looking in the online stores they do like there health products don't they slimming patches ,healthy living drinks,creme, but I'm not sure if that will be like the ginseng andgurana in the medicine box.

A bed time box would be super...

It could have...

Night eye cream,

Night rejuvenating cream for the body,

Sleep mask (not a actual bed mask, but its a fruity mask that helps keep skin soft and plump, you use it right before bed),

Lip conditioner in the form of a lip balm/cream,

And to top it all off.....

Taadaa!!!! A pair of fluffy slippers (black, white, yellow, pink, purple, blue, fluro green or any other colour there is). :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This would be awesome! *crazy* :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
we should have a pamper set box, you know a total veg out at home good old treat box.

maybe we will get one with the warmer weather creeping in.

and man i.e. been looking in the online stores they do like there health products don't they slimming patches ,healthy living drinks,creme, but I'm not sure if that will be like the ginseng andgurana in the medicine box.
super box 37 just released!  At Home :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://us.memebox.com/superbox-1784#.U5gogBCKW3Q

A HEALTH FOOD BOX!!

Yeaaaaa. I know there is collegen pills, and other stuff they have related to beauty/health

What about a Innisfree or Nature Republic super/memebox (idc lol :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) 

Both of them are natural and of great quality. Tried loads of stuff from Innisfree and never been dissapointed. 

AND I want a LIP only box; lip gloss, tint, lipstick, scrubs and balms etc. Would be amazing  :wub:   :wub:

Latest posts

Back