Wedding Crashers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this movie on Friday and thought it was crazy. Anyone else notice that Vince and Owen play almost the same character in all movies yet still manage to be GREAT!

I also want to see Must Love Dogs - anyone see it yet? if so, how was it??

Saw it and thought it was way better than I expected it to be. Did you see they are on the cover of Rolling Stone this week? I love Vince Vaughn!

Originally Posted by sportygirl I also want to see Must Love Dogs - anyone see it yet? if so, how was it?? I saw it and I really liked it. Total chick flick. Liz also saw it and liked it.

I saw WC tonight and from the first minute to the last I laughed and laughed so much I cried. I LOVED IT!!! I actually needed a tissue at one point, I was tearing so much. Now if only I could have witch-slapped the two making out next to me the entire time, it would have been a perfect evening.

Vince and Owen, good pairing, work well together. Oh that under the table part, just had the whole theater LOL. I had a great time.

Originally Posted by Sofia I saw WC tonight and from the first minute to the last I laughed and laughed so much I cried. I LOVED IT!!! I actually needed a tissue at one point, I was tearing so much. Now if only I could have witch-slapped the two making out next to me the entire time, it would have been a perfect evening.
Vince and Owen, good pairing, work well together. Oh that under the table part, just had the whole theater LOL. I had a great time.

Sounds like you enjoyed the movie (minus the annoying couple). Did you go and see any of the other movies that you wanted to see?
One of my fave scenes is when they are eating dinner and Vince Vaughn is been "harrassed".

Originally Posted by Marisol I saw it and I really liked it. Total chick flick. Liz also saw it and liked it. durrr. just saw this now. lol
yeah, it was a cute movie! definitely a cute chick flick. the online dating cracked me up cause i could totally understand. hahahaha

Originally Posted by Sofia I saw WC tonight and from the first minute to the last I laughed and laughed so much I cried. I LOVED IT!!! I actually needed a tissue at one point, I was tearing so much. Now if only I could have witch-slapped the two making out next to me the entire time, it would have been a perfect evening.

argh. i hate people like that. thank god the theater that my movie was showing in was a big room and it wasn't packed. the nearest people were like 10 seats away or something. so i was laughing and had my feet up on the seat in front of me. i also snuck in a burrito. hehehehehe

I guess I am in the minority
icon_eek.gif
I didnt like this movie at all. It was painfully cheesy and unnatural (I know comedies have to be, but in this case it was wayyyy overexagerated). I was expecting hilarious movie and it was mainly cheesy love story
wink.gif
the jokes were in my opinion often forced and not so funny. There were some funny parts, but in general I thought this movie sucked. I hope you won't hate me for writing this
wink.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky I guess I am in the minority
icon_eek.gif
I didnt like this movie at all. It was painfully cheesy and unnatural (I know comedies have to be, but in this case it was wayyyy overexagerated). I was expecting hilarious movie and it was mainly cheesy love story
wink.gif
the jokes were in my opinion often forced and not so funny. There were some funny parts, but in general I thought this movie sucked. I hope you won't hate me for writing this
wink.gif
LOL! Everyone has their own opinions
icon_wink.gif
I personally loved the movie.. it was so hilarious!! I thought the best part of the movie was the crazy redhead when she gets all clingy with Vince Vaughn.. she cracked me up!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by sportygirl I saw this movie on Friday and thought it was crazy. Anyone else notice that Vince and Owen play almost the same character in all movies yet still manage to be GREAT!
I also want to see Must Love Dogs - anyone see it yet? if so, how was it??

Wedding Crashers was great. I think it was one of my faves of the summer. It just made me love Vince even more than i already do. :icon_love His character was hysterical. And him and Owen definately make a great team.

I saw Must Love Dogs, and i personally really liked it. How can a Cusack film be bad anyway? Just my opinion. It was definately a chick flick, my guy friend wanted to kill me for making him go see it. But there were so many cute/funny parts- definately enjoyable. There were parts that make you just genuinely laugh out loud.

lol this film was funny the girl who played vinces g/f made me laugh she was just mad. man has that bloke with the blonde hair got a big nose, i couldnt stop lookin at it

Back