Well I did it....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never thought that itchy incisions would be the worst part!!!! hahahha

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif I never thought that itchy incisions would be the worst part!!!! hahahha I know exactly what you mean, lol.
Good luck in your recovery, take it easy, and don't over do it. Please keep us updated.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif I never thought that itchy incisions would be the worst part!!!! hahahha ooh... they can be horrible. No scratching. Nurses orders
laughing.gif

Pain getting better???

Oh wow. Can I get nosey and ask why you got them done for?

*ducks objects being thrown at her* There's like loads of reasons and I'm curious.

I kinda want one - but hoping weight loss will reduce them loads, naturally. But who knows....

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh wow. Can I get nosey and ask why you got them done for?
*ducks objects being thrown at her* There's like loads of reasons and I'm curious.

I kinda want one - but hoping weight loss will reduce them loads, naturally. But who knows....

No, most of the cases, you can lose all the weight of the world, and still don't lose the boobs. See Manders, she always had big boobs, but on the past she was more on the chubby side - when she got thinner, everything else got small, except the boobs.
On her case, she mentioned on earlier threads that her boobs make her have back problems.

Back