Welll Hello there :) Newbie.. obviously :J

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
HI< JaZZy J here AKA SooKiDee I"m a 25 yr old woman with a new found friend... makeup :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have a eyebrow fetish lmao. I have no training in beauty or make up. I just love to dress up and take photos. that's why I"m here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> if you wanna get to know me or have any questions just Holla at me Xo Jazzi oX

Reaction score

Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

Reaction score
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean. I see your post just fine. What did you intend for it to do?

Reaction score
lol its there now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> wasn't there earlier. it was probally held for veiwing since I was new or something like that lol. thanks again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts