What´s the forum you visit most, but post least in at the same time?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I have to say I visit the fashion forum a lot. I love the "Yay or Nay" and the "OOTD" threads. But I don´t really get outfits together that are worth taking pictures of, well at least not often enough, so that´s my reason for not posting an OOTD.

And I like to read about fasion, but honestly I don´t have much of a creative fashion sense I think, so I feel like I couldn´t contribute a lot to the threads.

What are the forums you love but rarely post in ? And what´s your reasons for doing so?

Reaction score
The adults only threads.........I read every word yall write and sometimes chime in but I'm being a voyeur..........and.........my daughter thinks that anyone over 40 shouldn't be having sex (not really), but she does thing it's gross to think about me doing it even though she knows for sure I have at least once.

Reaction score
The sex! I don't really have any interesting stories to share, but they're fun to read.

Reaction score
Skin care. Sometimes entertainment talk, cause even though I don't like to admit, I am a little fascinated at times at some celebs.

Reaction score
It would be the Skincare for me too. I get a lot of great ideas but I don't think I have anything to add.

Reaction score
I never even go to Mineral Makeup because I don't wear it.

Reaction score
I actually post in all the forums I visit, especially the ones I visit most. I don't visit the mmu forum or even the mu forum because I don't feel qualified to help anyone even at little bit. The whole "sorry I can't help but I'm sure someone will be able to give you some good advice" thing sounds pretty lame, even if it *is* sincere!

Reaction score
I love the makeup talk forum the most, and the fashion forum.

I read things in general chit chat, adult forum, and entertainment.

even though i wear mineral makeup foundation, I NEVER go in the mmu forum for some reason.

I've said this before, but I really think we should have a wedding forum. I'm not even nearly engaged yet, but I think it would be great to have one here.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I never even go to Mineral Makeup because I don't wear it. Oh yeah, I forgot all about that one. I don't wear it either.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I never even go to Mineral Makeup because I don't wear it. yep i second that!

Nox

Reaction score
I lurk in the "Home" section. I read everything, but don't post.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif ... i just never post... lol. Shame on you
Kidding, sweetie

Reaction score
I post mainly in General, Makeup, and Fashion.... But I visit the User Introductions a lot but rarely post there.... Like to see who joins but not interested in trying to figure out different ways to say "Welcome" lol

Karren

Reaction score
i never really paid much attention. i'm a creature of habit (or borderline ocd! lol!) so i visit the forums the same way everyday.

1. general

2. makeup

3. skincare

4. bath & fragrance

5. fashion

6. hair

then after i do that i just jump around.

Reaction score
i like the dare to be contests

i'm not really one for entering contests, but i love to see all entries and vote for my favorite

Reaction score
i never ever visit the d2b threads... i don't do any of the challenges so i barely visit there anymore and i dont post there neither.. but everyhwere else i pretty much post.

Reaction score
Hhhmmm...probably FOTD's. I visit and check out who's posted their FOTD that day, but I don't post there much.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif The sex! I don't really have any interesting stories to share, but they're fun to read.