What about this - mmu with chocolate!?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MODE COSMETICS MADE WITH NATURAL ORGANIC KOSHER INGREDIENTS. NATURAL SKIN - MINERAL POWDER FOUNDATION

Yummy... or not!
laughing.gif

Can it really be good for the skin?

Whoa Nelly! That's a company right here in Albany! I oughta call and see if I can just pick up orders instead of paying her $6.99 to send it down the street LOL!

Holy crap! Check out the prices of everything! I'm going to order one of everything, I swear! LOL

This is very interesting. I've used cocoa powder in my mask I make with yoghurt to help my skin, and it did help. WIll be interesting to see if it works like this too.

The only bad thing is it doesn't show the ingredients. I'm wondering how they are keeping the cocoa powder from going bad.

i´d like to see the ingredients first, too,especially if i´m supposed to believe in a line like "we put glamour in green"
wink.gif
i just don´t understand how i´m supposed to put sth on my face without knowing the inci in this century ...if i knew i might give it a try

OMG...I love Mode's stuff..YUMMY for sure, I discovered them through a friend and I just started using Natural Skin since Christmas...it's awesome. I was so impressed with its staying power and the coverage. It beats out BE anyday.

On my package the ingredients list is: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Cocoa. GOTTA LOVE THAT!

BTW, the ingredient list is on the website, scroll down till you see 3 seals and one of them says 'ingredient lists' It's pretty hard to miss!

I wrote the company about local places to get it (because that's just crazy to pay $6.99 shipping a few streets away LOL), and there's two local stores I can get MODE Cosmetics in! W00T!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wrote the company about local places to get it (because that's just crazy to pay $6.99 shipping a few streets away LOL), and there's two local stores I can get MODE Cosmetics in! W00T! Okay, you know you'll be doing a cp for me!!

Latest posts

Back