What Album do you know every word of?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Mayer - Continuum - saw him in concert in July, AWESOME! If I wasn't old enough to be his mother, I'd be smitten
smile.gif

Little Feat - Waiting for Columbus, and probably everything else, I think I have every album they ever made

Beatles - most everything

At the risk of aging myself...ABBA. I know most of the words to most of their songs.

K more ~

Bloodhound Gang - Hooray for Boobies . lol ( We went on a 36 hour road trip and only had this and 2 others to listen to )

Steve Miller Band - Greatest Hits .... The joker, Take the money and run etc.

my god i have no idea how many i know!

here are some............

all green day albums, including b-sides

first 3 weezer albums

ummmmmm

the ergs- dork rock cock rod

all smashing pumpkins, except the new one

Wow!! Reading through this thread was like taking a long walk down memory lane! lol...

Another one for Fleetwood Mac - Rumors here

REO Speedwagon - You Can Tune a Piano, but You Can't Tuna Fish.

Michael Jackson - Thriller

Probably almost anything from Styx or 38 Special

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gold and Platinum

Probably alot more, but I can't think of them right now and I think I've aged myself enough!! LOL!

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Probably almost anything from Styx I forgot about them! Don't know how, 'cause I love 'em, but add them to my list, too!
rock3.gif
oldlad.gif

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Every Tori Amos album I was going to second this but after the last few albums I need to be specific....The first 4 Tori Amos albums

I have the unfortunate talent of remembering lyrics for songs, whether I like them or not. I can recite Spice Girls, Brittany Spears, Madonna, NKOTB, etc, even though I've never been a fan of any of them!

Julie

Back