What are the Chances?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif These are really cool!! I don't have any coincidences that I can remember... No one I knew is related to any one I know.. Lol.
My Fabrique relatives did come over from France during the revolutionary war.... Maybe Aude and I are related? Hahaha.

LOL !! i wish ! so i could steal your new blackberry aunt Karren !
wink.gif

There is someone for everyone and I feel we are all born paired up! we search for "Our Better Half" but we get so caught up we may miss it due to peer pressures or looking for the guys to fit in to the latest rave.... this is a gorgeous story and proof that if we listen to the signs we will find our match.

a friend of mine who is in the air force met his wife when they were both stationed at the same base. get this, not only were they from the same town, they lived on the same street when they were kids. they never even knew each other back then. crazy!

Good stories!

My husband was married previously and had 5 kids from a previous marriage.

They were married on December 21.

One child was born on January 21.

Another was born on November 21.

Another was born on May 21.

I was born on June 21.

And Noah was born on March 21.

I was soooo adamant about not having Noah on the 21st but the alternative was the following Monday which would have been crazy because Allen would have had to take more days off of work. We did on Friday, the 21st, so that he could use his Saturday and Sunday wisely. I was NOT a happy camper when I heard my choices. Allen thought it was sooooo wonderful. I told him I didn't want him born on the 21st because the 21st was his and his ex-wife's thing- NOT OURS! I also told him "you better not go to the hospital and start talking about the 21st and your kids being born, getting married, etc. because I am NOT happy!"

He zipped his lip
smile.gif

Hugs,

Brandi

Wow, fate obviously meant them to be together.

About as odd as my stories get is meeting me new neighbours, becoming friends with and them and finding out they were close friends with people I knew at school.

This isn't really that odd I suppose..but my boyfriend lives in a different town, like an hour away or so and has lived there his whole life, but his mum was brought up on my street and lived there with his grandad until she got pregnant with Anthony (my bf).

Good stories!

Boring one but in my old school they have a display cabinet as you walk through the door with old school pictures and all sorts of memorabilia in it. A photo of the top students of my year were put up and I was in it on the top row on the far right. So me and my friends were looking at the photo and the others in the cabinet and I noticed that on the text underneath the picture where the names of everyone was on it my surname was spelt wrong. I didn't think much about it as people usually get my surname wrong. Then I was looking at a very old football picture next to it and standing on the top row on the far right (same place as me) was my dad. And his surname was spelt wrong. I was like, spooky lol

Also, all my life I've loved the name Grace I've always said it's one of my favourite names. Everytime my aunt fell pregnant I'd ask her to call the baby Grace if it was a girl and she always had boys. Last year a family moved in the house opposite to mine and they had a baby girl who was a few months old. Her birthday was the same day and month as mine and her name was Grace Louise (Louise is my middle name)

Mine's only kinda weird, haha. One day at school during lunch I just felt really sad all of a sudden, and started crying. (My friend Nathan let me cry on his shoulder.) When Mom came to pick me up, she told me that we had a large house fire. Later when I asked what time she found out about the fire, it was pretty much the exact time that I started crying during lunch.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that the second time I got married (the guy who was married to someone else when he married me!), we were married on February 21. I had forgotten what date we were "married" (ok, not really but . . .) until I found out certificate today.

Freaky, huh?

Hugs,

Brandi

I like reading these stories. They're so interesting.

I got one...My Kindergarten teacher is now my sons 3rd grade teacher even though my son is not going to the same elementary school that I went to. But we do live in the same City that I grew up in.

My sun sign in Pisces and my husband is a Capricorn and my Mom is a Pisces and my Dad is a Capricorn.

And one more, my brother and his fiancee discovered they had attended the same wedding (him from the boys side and her from the girls side) about three years before they officially met and started talking.

I have a little one. My grandmother had all 5 of her kids on holidays. My mom was born on Thanksgiving.

I had my son on Father's day and I'm due on St. Patricks day (also my uncles bday)

Weird...

I just had to share something that happened recently!

My husband was at a local thrift shop and happened to find a class of 1959 yearbook for our local community college. He bought it for 41 cents. A few days later we were at his grandpa's house visiting, and his grandpa mentions he graduated in '58. While searching through a box of mementos he happens to find something that says he graduated in '59. Well this morning my husband pulled the yearbook out of our car, and lo and behold there is his grandpa pictured in his cap and gown. He said he can't wait to show his grandpa later.

Back