What are the Top 3 Makeup Products Ever Created? (In your opinion)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Mascara

2. Lipstick

3. MAC StudioFix Powder+Foundation

I remember when MAC StudioFix first came out, wow! It seemed revolutionary, so many shades, so easy and looks so flawless.

- CONCEALER OMG CONCEALER. Just... yes.

- Tinted moisturizers/BB/CC creams. So nice when you want sheer color without looking like you're actually wearing makeup -- or for girls like me with nine million and sixteen freckles, who look totally fake in a heavier coverage foundation.

- Waterproof anything. I have become a convert to the waterproof side now that I live in the subtropical zone.

Red apply lipstick's ralleye balm. It healed my lips..never have chapped lips ever and my husband compliments me in how smooth/soft they are!

Mally airbrush eyeshadows...they are so beautiful and give a nice sheen

Eye shadow primer! Right now I'm using a new one by red apple lipstick and I also mix it with a brown eyeshadow for a great brow product!

Do I just have to give 3?!

- concealer

- tinted (and untinted) lip balm

- finely milled pressed powder (women used to have to carry around loose powder! the horror!)

-Korean BB creams-full coverage that melts into dry skin, I've tried every foundation under the sun (within MAC prices) and have never been happy

-lipstick/gloss/stain hybrids-this is how I finally got into wearing COLOR on my lips 

-liquid liner-because it's everything

Honorable mention-silica HD powder

Cle de Peau concealer (the only one opaque enough to hide my dark circles)

Benefit Stay don't stray eye primer

Sugar lip balms

Last edited by a moderator:
Back