What are you doing today[Thursday]???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just took a final.
smile.gif

well i have the day off *Woohoo* so i'm gonna bathe my doggy Sade, she needs a bath, she's stinky!! then i'm gonna cook for my daddy(momma is in Honduras right now), and then watch tv. chill, eat, work on this stupid puzzle that has been driving me crazy, then i'm gonna go to my Capoeira class, then take a shower, and start gettin ready to hit the club!

sittin @ the hopital my boyfriends mom was really sick this morning had to call the ambulance. So I am driving everyone back and fourth

I worked this morning, and now I'm hanging out, lounging around the house. Relaxing.

work, work, work. i'm listening to music, then i'm gonna cook my lunch for tomorrow and then i'll watch a dvd on my comp.

Originally Posted by justdragmedown /img/forum/go_quote.gif sittin @ the hopital my boyfriends mom was really sick this morning had to call the ambulance. So I am driving everyone back and fourth im sorry i hope she gets better soon.

Taking my boyfriends little brother too see his mom @ the hospital...She's better from yesterday ses in ICU though. She has to take water pills to make her pee and she didnt pe for two days. SO her body was drowing itself. She had to take steroids to open up her lungs... At least she said she will quit smoking...

By the time I saw this post, it was Friday, but I'm on VACATION - yeah!!! We're in the Outer Banks - love it here. We have a house about a block and a half from the beach. Yesterday it was SOOOOO hot - 103ish with a heat index of over 120. I thought I would die, but the ocean was cold, cold, cold. Today it is very cloudy as we had a couple of really bad storms last night. The sad part is, today is our last day - our week is over tomorrow, 10:00 a.m.
frown.gif

Back