What are you going to be for Halloween?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need some inspiration!

I'm thinking about being a mermaid & doing some fun beauty makeup with glitter, aquas & sea foam greens.

I am gonna be batgirl and one of my best friends is gonna be wonderwoman. I tried talking my husband into being batman but he wasn't having the tights!

Its tough me and some of my friends want to go as the "stages of madonna" which i think would be fun.. Or a hippie.. yes i'm awesome.. lol

i don't go out for halloween anymore. and no kids come upstairs since we don't live by any and live 4 flights upstairs

Originally Posted by Liz i don't go out for halloween anymore. and no kids come upstairs since we don't live by any and live 4 flights upstairs I don't go trick or treating either but its all about the halloween partiesare you going to have a haloween party or anything..

Originally Posted by Mambz098 I don't go trick or treating either but its all about the halloween partiesare you going to have a haloween party or anything..

no, i'm a homebody now
smile.gif

gosh, I can't remember the last time I dressed up for Halloween, it was when I was a kid .... we are apparently unsocial because we don't get invited to parties!
biggrin.gif

(Actually, we got invited to a party with our Sunday School class from church last year and it was a costume party, but October is always a busy time of the semester so we didn't go! Probably won't go this year either, looking at my schedule!)

ahaha...not "exactly" sure what im doin...i jus want to wear my dare to be tropical make up again hehe

lol I am not so sure I can say what I want to dress up as!! We definitely will NOT be going out though...
icon_twisted.gif

I wouldn't mind going to a party, but no one is having one, so I think we will just put some candy outside and stay in!!

That sounds like fun Joy.

I may go to the Castro and celebrate Halloween. I have never been there during that time and I think that it would be fun. I am thinking of getting one of the MU masks from MAC and then wearing all black. Maybe ever a feather boa...

Originally Posted by Marisol That sounds like fun Joy.
I may go to the Castro and celebrate Halloween. I have never been there during that time and I think that it would be fun. I am thinking of getting one of the MU masks from MAC and then wearing all black. Maybe ever a feather boa...

i've always wanted to go to the castro for Halloween. ucsc used to have it so that there would be buses bringing people to the castro for Halloween. it's all drunken, sexual debauchery. lol

They are having a big pub crawl here the saturday before halloween. And some of our friends are having a big party too. So we will probably start out there and then make our drunken way downtown for the pub crawl!

I Wanna Be The Pink Power Ranger But I Dont Think They Make It For Adults Lol, Im Prob Going To Take My Nephew To Fright Fest In Six Flags

Lmao, They Believed You? Lol I Know A Couple Of Guys That Would Of Tried It Anyway, But That Made Me Laugh, Thanx

Originally Posted by Naturally You know ..I was rather surprised myself that they did ..not sure why ....but SOOO glad they did! lmao...maybe its really the bikers that are in truth the nice guys? perhaps..hehehe

Originally Posted by tashbash I am gonna be batgirl and one of my best friends is gonna be wonderwoman. I tried talking my husband into being batman but he wasn't having the tights! I want to be Batgirl too..and my boyfriend Batman - thought that was a a cute couple-costume.
Any other more creative dual-ideas?!!

Back