What are you ladies wearing for X-mas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm thinking about wearing some jeans with a red turtle neck sweater and some Black Boots.

P-js.

but tomorrow i will be wearing my low cut pink cashmere sweater and wide legged black pants with heels.

Shorts and Tshirt as its summer over here in Aus. I will unfortunitly not be in girl mode
frown.gif

Red cardigan, black 3/4 sleeve v neck, jeans.....and slippers...partys at my house!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif It depends on what the weather looks like. My family is going to Busch Gardens! lol.
smile.gif
that sounds awesome! i didn't know busch gardens opened on christmas eve. i'm going to be in the orlando area for new years eve. it's probably going to be packedddd! =X

Originally Posted by michixboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif that sounds awesome! i didn't know busch gardens opened on christmas eve. i'm going to be in the orlando area for new years eve. it's probably going to be packedddd! =X Yep they're open! And they're actually usually pretty empty then, too (I guess no one knows they're open)! lol! It's really easy to get on the rides!

i'll be wearing a red turtleneck from arden b with either pants or a skirt with black boots

dark blue denim jeans, gold and black sparkly top from h & m, gold guess pumps...and of course tons of gold and black accessories!

it's summer here so I'm wearing a white skirt with broderie anglaise around the bottom (those decorative holes) then, I'm wearing a bright red boob tube, clear plastic jelly thongs and a silver hairband
biggrin.gif

I will definately be OOTDing, maybe on boxing day though!

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif P-js.
Same here!!! My Pink Floyd PJ's...

Hmm... some dressy sweater and jeans, I guess?

Dunno. I bought hella tops and never worn them and don't know where they're at.

I'll wear jeans and will have to see what the weather is like. It's supposed to be warmer here so not a sweater.

Latest posts

Back