What are you listening to right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of the most beautiful songs I have heard in a long time. I've been playing it constantly. Marco sings in such a different way to his Tarot and Nightwish singing and Tuomas writes such beautiful music.

My loathing for Tarja knows no bounds :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

NP: March for Freedom - Forgotten Tales

Tell me this woman doesn't sound and look like Celine, only super way cooler?

hell yeah, she is way cooler than Celine !!

here's NIB (Natitivity In Black) from Black Sabbath. my fave song :rockwoot:

Love Tony Iommi :inlove3::inlove3::inlove3:

Are you into any lighter stuff or is it only the heavier stuff your into? I find most people build up to heavy music by going through progressively heavier music.

Nope, I like all kinds of genres! Country, Metal, Rock, Rap, Hip Hop, R&B, Blues, Folk, everything. The only stuff I don't like is alot of mainstream "rock" or "metal" like Korn, lmao! :laughing:

They're pretty good Kee! She's certainly got some power in those lungs! I'm always looking for new female fronted metal.

Boo on Tarja!! I'm just waiting for the new Nightwish album and hoping Annette lives up to expectations.

i really like Rammstein, it's actually one of my favorite bands, though i know their videos can shock people. they simply put their fingers where it hurts.

Rammstein - Ich Will

Right now I am listening to "Trippin' on a hole in a paper heart" by Stone Temple Pilots.

Cyera watching High School Musical 2... Still waiting on my damned peace & quiet LOL!

Latest posts

Back