What are you listening to?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
icon_lol.gif

Speaking of video games, I've been listening/nostalgiaing to this soundtrack all morning. Such ambience! It sounds amazing.

I miss my childhood. =(

I'm old school this morning, FM radio! WXRT, here in Chicago. Every Sunday morning they have a show called Breakfast With the Beatles, all the music is Beatles-related.

The voices in my head telling me to NOT go out today to Sephora like I did yesterday for half the day, to NOT go to my local Shoppers Drug Mart to pick up my freebie with points, OR to Murale to go get 10x the points on any $75 purchase PLUS a free beach towel which just started today, and which would give me even MORE freebies! Oh, and then there is the voice that is telling me to NOT go to The Bay and use my $10 off any $50 cosmetics purchase, which is only valid for a few days, and which I could use to get another NARS product I really want! 
mouthfight.gif

Then there are the other voices in my head which are telling me to get my slap on, get my nice new shoes on, take a matching bag which I recently bought, and get my arse out the door and go grab those deals! Immediately! Problem is, if I go to grab even just the freebies, I will no doubt start buying, which no longer makes it a freebie trip....

I seriously have a problem!
wtf.gif

Why not sign up to the NO BUY??

Originally Posted by satojoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The voices in my head telling me to NOT go out today to Sephora like I did yesterday for half the day, to NOT go to my local Shoppers Drug Mart to pick up my freebie with points, OR to Murale to go get 10x the points on any $75 purchase PLUS a free beach towel which just started today, and which would give me even MORE freebies! Oh, and then there is the voice that is telling me to NOT go to The Bay and use my $10 off any $50 cosmetics purchase, which is only valid for a few days, and which I could use to get another NARS product I really want! 
mouthfight.gif

Then there are the other voices in my head which are telling me to get my slap on, get my nice new shoes on, take a matching bag which I recently bought, and get my arse out the door and go grab those deals! Immediately! Problem is, if I go to grab even just the freebies, I will no doubt start buying, which no longer makes it a freebie trip....

I seriously have a problem!
wtf.gif

Back