What are your all-time favorite drugstore beauty products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For eyebrows, I reccomend Maybelline's Ultra Brow Brush On Color. This is a Maybelline product that has been around FOREVER... My mom used it all her life and I picked it up from her. It is the only thing that I will pick up from a drugstore as far as makeup goes and the only thing that will go on my brows. It is AMAZING!

Miliani eyeshadow and L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara are my favorite
smile.gif

Hi:

I like from the d/s: Wet-n-Wild lipliners (#666 and #712) and clear lipgloss, L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara and HIP eyeshadows and creme eyeliners; Milani eyeshadows and lipglosses; Oil of Olay Complete Defense Moisturizer (SPF 30); Neutrogena :pure Glow Daily Cleaning Cushions (I use the one for combo/oily skin). These are a few of my favorites.

Face: Dove, Avon

Mascara: Almay

Foundation: Revlon colorStay, maybelline

Eyeshadow: NyX,

Eye primer: mary kay

Liquid Eyeliner: Avon, L'oreal

Lipliner: Rimmel

Lipstick: avon, l'oreal

Nyx and Milani eyeshadows

Rimmel powder blush

Maybelline Full n' Soft mascara

Wet n' Wild mascara

Milani Luminous Mineral blush is quite frankly the best drugstore blush I've ever used! The perfect peachy golden blush! I believe it will flatter all skintones!

The only things I really love from drugstores are the mascaras. My favorites are the Loreal Telescopic (I have all 3 inds hehehe), Maybelline lash stylist and maybelline define-a-lash.

For skincare I like to use Noxzema to wash my face, Clean and Clear toner, and then Dove as a moisterizer

Maybelline nail polishes in Blushing Bride(sheer vanilla with a tiny hint of pink) and Born With It(soft pretty light pink). I also like Rimmel's nail polish in Rapid Ruby.

Covergirl blushes in Rose Silk and Classic Pink.

Maybelline eye shadow in Antique Jade. I don't really care for Maybelline shadows, but I love this one. I like the L'oreal HIP shadow duos too. Mary Kate and Ashley's all over color stick in Golden Bronze-I use this on the inner corners of my eyes in the summer when I have a tan. I also use it under a lot of my eyeshadows.

L'oreal HIP cream eyeliner. I only have it in black, but I use it every day. It stays put forever, and it's a true black. I also like Bonnebell dark brown eyeliner. A lot of brown liners I've used weren't as dark as I'd like, but this one is quite dark.

I like a lot of drugstore lip glosses. My favorites are Neutrogena in Groove and First Blush, NYC in Sungold Pink, Rimmel gloss in Eastend Snob, and L'oreal HIP liquid lipcolors.

For hair I like Neutrogena triple moisture deep recovery hair mask and Aussie three minute miracle. Sunsilk's therma-shine spray is a great detangler.

Back