What are your favorite brands of make-up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NYX because of their eyeshadows and Maybelline because of their mascaras. They are my top favorites. MAC is a lil expensive to be on my favorite list as I look for quality as well as affordability when it comes to my favorite brands and MAC is a lil pricey for me.

Let's see....I love Prescriptives foundation. I just bought my first Nars orgasm blush and LOVE it. Eye shadows are definitely MAC...also Px and Lancome. Stila Kitten is great, and found Lancome Kitten Heel which looks to be quite similar. Don't wear much lipstick but I LOVE gloss, and MAC lipglass would have to be my favorites there--they seem to last forever. Although I do love MAC's SlimShines and Px LipShine--they are somewhere between a l/s and a gloss.

My top 2 are MAC and Urban Decay. Some others are-

Stila

Too Faced

Hard Candy

Nars

All of this is really based on eyeshadow! I really like UD eyeshadow formula, but MAC has a much better color range. I use both UD and MAC every single day.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif BenNye, my most favorite ones ever.NYX, i love them, gorgeous shadows.

and Maybelline
smile.gif

I remember a thread where a majority of the posters trashed Maybelline eye shadows. So I was wondering what do you like from Maybelline?

I wear only natural cosmetics,so I had to do a lot of reviewing different brands before I found my favorites I want them to be natural with very good wearability these are the brands that I found to be just as good if not better than unhealthy brands.

lipstick - Flowercolor

Nailpolish - PeaceKeeper Paint Me Grateful

Color Cosmetics- Terra Firma Cosmetics

I started (a long long, long time ago) with shiseido, because they have an excellent sun line with a powder that is 40 fps... and used to buy their make up stuff. I have many things from MAC, I really like to work w/ it, specially their brushes, shadows and lipsticks. Clinique, as face care and foundation for mixed dry skin. L'oreal telescopic mascara and their glosses.

For all its cheapness, I think CoverGirl makes some of the greatest makeup/colors! Love their peach blush and pressed powders. Wish they hadn't discontinued a large number of their lipsticks, they had some really great sheer colors. Other than that, I like Dior for mascara and Givenchy, YSL, and Stila for lipcolor.

MAC has always been my favorite. Lately I've been discovering a ton of new brands on Luxetier.com. The marketing company I work for did a promotion for them and I have been using it to find make-up, handbags and clothing ever since. It's the largest online luxury shopping destination that allows consumers to compare products from over 250 online retailers in a single search. My latest discovery on Luxetier.com is the brand Shu Uemura, which has become my new favorite!

MAC is fantastic for shadows and lipsticks! ID BareMinerals has the best foundation, and Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner is great!

Back