What are your favorite makeup looks on yourself?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love your eyelashes too, Nuri! And those juicy, plump lips! Very soft and natural.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif love your lashes Nuri !! i don't go out much myself, but i love color, so i don't really care. Originally Posted by ColdDayInHell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love your eyelashes too, Nuri! And those juicy, plump lips! Very soft and natural.
smile.gif
Thank you girls!
hug.gif

For a natural look i usually use Mac sheer pressed powder and natural MSF on my face and black liquid liner with mascara for the eyes and go for a nude lip.But lately ive been using BE foundation over MAC select SPF which gives me a flawless face and different shades of brown on the eyes and a nude gold lip
smile.gif
But when im going out i love to use dk blues and greens for sultry night look....

dramatic/dark looks are my favorite looks on me haha

dark shadow and neon liners(separately)~ nude or light shimmery lips.

i don't really like looking natural most of the time XD only when i'm in a hurry i only have eyeliner or mascara on.

Smokey eye and nude lip. The girls at work almost do not know what to think if I do not have my black or dark brown shadow somewhere in my look, lol. I wore a look with no black whatsoever, even used brown liner and a coworker was like something is very different about you today.

I like a dramatic look when I am at work and I wear just liner, mascara and gloss when I am out and about.

I like to be put together at work. One of my favorite looks was a smokey eye that I added a purplish pink milani color to, it was so pretty.

I have not been keeping up much on new looks, however I have started to experiment with the smokey eye look and have to say it does not look half bad on me so far.
smile.gif

Stephenie
smile.gif

I think for the most parts looks I've replicated onto myself have looked pretty good. I mean, they don't look EXACTLY the same as what I'm replicating (due to eye shape, how I apply makeup, etc).

I think the only thing that doesn't work for me is anything white/light and frosty. I think it looks terrible on my darker skin.

But I do like how gold-tan-warm colors look against my skin. My fave is Urban Decay deluxe e/s in Shag with a matte chocolate brown in the crease/outter corner to smoke it out subtly.
smile.gif

I love any smokey eye with a nude glossy lip. But mostly I wear purple, golds, browns and greens..I wish I could pull off pinks and blue's

I'm Asian with dark brown eyes. Current fav makeup look is created with MAC fresh green mix and lucky jade shadestick on the lids, pink split (mono side) as accent color and brule as highlighter. Paired together with warmed msf as blush and I'm ready to go.

I love smokey gold/bronzey brown/black eyes with a peachy blush and warm nude lipcolor. Silver/black smokey eyes are way too harsh on me and i can only pull it off when I'm wearing black.

When i don't go for black eyeliner, i go for brown, specifically UD Bourbon which is a bronzey, golden brown. It adds a golden tone to your brown eyes and makes them sparkle. Makes gorgeous eyes with green eyeshadow like Fyrinnae Leif (to be paired with its fellow yellow shade Sidhe for extra autumny look) or MAC Swimming.

The more I play around with make up the more I adore a simple look, like black eyeliner and a basic MAC Lipglass. On other days, I love using my Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo in Party Girl. It was one of the first few eye shadows I bought a few months ago and it's my fav. Perfect sparkly pink for the lid and accompanying purple matte for the outter lid. Pair it with one of my MAC Lipsticks, and I'm ready to roll!

I like to go for more natural looks on a daily basis but I do try more dramatic looks when Im going out.

There is always the special occasion, but I usually stick to the natural look. Nothing better than that... just ask the guys.

Back