What are your favorite makeup products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance

NYC Lipglosses

NYX Eye Pencils

Revlon Eye Liquid Liners

Of course Nail Polishes!!!

Currently wearing Chanel 531 Peridot --I'm so in love with it

NARS Taj Mahal

Mark Glossblossom Lipgloss

blush in general i love blushes

tinted moisturizer and MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Cajun

Shu Uemura's Matte Blush, Dior's Diorskin Nude Liquid Foundation, Diorskin Forever Compact Foundation, YSL's Rouge Volupte in Nude Beige and Fairy Drops Platinum (Film Type) mascara. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

xoxo,

Roxanne

Shu Uemura eyelash curler

Laura Mercier oil-free foundation

Guerlain's Terracotta eyeliner

lots of MAC products! A few of my favorites at the top of my head are their Gel lipstick, Underage Lipglass, and Subculture lip pencil.

Marc Jacobs new makeup foundation is my favorite product of all time really crazy about it. I like suki scrub too

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua

Chanel Le Volume

Julep Nail Lacquers 

OCC Lip Tars

By Terry Baume de Rose

Dior Lip Glow

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme

Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

Mac Strobe cream has been a holy grail product lately, I bought it forever ago and never really used it but I've recently been obsessed over it lol.  It gives a beautiful dewy glow to the skin that I definitely adore.

Also, the Laura mercer Tinted moisturizer has been something I've reached for daily.  I absolutely love the Laura Mercier Foundation but I recently purchased the Tinted moisturizer and am loving it. Perfect amount of coverage for people and gives a luminous, sheer coverage look.  

The Stila in the light palette has been a go to product for a everyday neutral eye, beautiful pigmentation and color choice.  

The two nail polishes that I've been loving lately are Essie Aruba Blue and Chick Flick Cherry from O.P.I , both very beautiful shades for fallwinter (or whenever you wanna wear them) lol. 

As for as fragrance goes, Forever Red from Bath and Body Works has been kind of a signature everyday scent.  Luxurious and not too over powering, sweet and floral. 

For hair I highly recommend and love its a 10 miracle leave in spray. It does everything in one step and makes my hair feel and look amazing.  

One of the wonderful perks of cold weather is that our lips tend to crack and dry out.  One of the wonderful products to help prevent and repair lips who have cracked and gotten into bad condition is The Body Shop Coconut lip butter. Goes on buttery smooth and instantly repairs and freshens up lips.  If you're a fan of the smell of coconut you're going to love this delicious lip butter. 

Back